+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Murphy - Season 4

FORT Fogey
    Well, I guess she does not win since she is going to stay in CA. I suppose there is a very remote possibility that Trump has a project for the winner located there. Nah.

I found her turning to rely on her feminity obnoxious. While it may have gotten the team a few better marks, the fact that she would say it to the camera, to admit the base quality of her actions was poor personal marketing.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I thought she showed decent form on her pushups.

It's a shame she joined the sorority girls. Have to root against her just for that.

Too beautiful for the show? Wasn't there that homeless girl last season who had a mental breakdown and made the same claim? Now we know at least there's a basis for that claim.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Something bugged me about her confessionals, the way she stood and talked seemed so posed and faked.

AD, you took off your Rebecca avatar!

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Something bugged me about her confessionals, the way she stood and talked seemed so posed and faked.

AD, you took off your Rebecca avatar!
    She is a pageant girl. Posed and faked is a way of life.

I wasn't the one with the Rebecca avatar, though she is a total cutie. That's RD. I've had the Beelzebub avatar for months now - it really hacks off one of the mods, though I wish I knew which one so I could avoid her.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Fogey
    That moth is Beelzebub? I did not know that. That is another word for Devil, yes?

What Jen M. did on that 3rd task was nothing short of unprofessional. From the deleted scenes that are at the Yahoo! Apprentice site, it was actually Rebecca's "wheeling and dealing" with the elderly people that resulted in high points. It wasn't the questionable push-ups that Jen M. was doing. For some reason, that scene where Rebecca was entertaining the elders was deleted so that we would think that it was the push-ups that Jen M. was doing that resulted with some high scores. If you don't believe me, then visit the Yahoo! Apprentice site and watch the video clip that is titled "See Rebecca Wheel and Deal". You can visit the site by clicking on the link below.

Yahoo! Apprentice

BTW, I watched the encore show and saw a similarity with the scene where the elders were recording their scores and the end part of the deleted scene after Rebecca entertained the elders. Nice try, MB! :nono
    Last edited by Rabid Dingo; 10-11-2005 at 09:02 AM.

I'm getting confused with the names! LOL

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Seems snobbish and aggressive.
    And phony. She pretended to be Melissa's confidant (Yahoo extended footage) but then she was the only one who said that Melissa had done a "terrible job". I was actually expecting her to do the same to Jennifer W. - but it doesn't surprize me that she joined the others in ganging up on Toral, and virtually ignored Jennifer W.'s crappy presentation and obvious need to be fired. Anyway, back to Jennifer M....um, what's with the beauty pageant side poses? LOL!

She reminds of Denise Richards' character in "Drop Dead Gorgeous". She seems so fake, her presentations (especially to DQ) have been awful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast