+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which finalist are the former candidates rooting for?

Which finalist are the former candidates rooting for?

From what I've seen so far, the preferences of the various candidates towards either one of the two finalists is somewhat obvious. Some are for Tana and some are for Kendra.

Right now, this is how it looks:

The candidates who are rooting for Tana: Craig (Why am I not surprised?), Alex (just as delusional as Craig if not more), Angie (might change her mind after watching Tana's final task), Stephanie (she's still bitter at Kendra for sending her over to Net Worth), and possibly Chris (100% loyalty to the street smarts despite his nasty temper)

The candidates who are rooting for Kendra: Bren (No surprise there), Erin (She respects Kendra as a leader even though they haven't always agreed on things), Danny (He may be a scatter-brain, but he's 100% loyal to the book smarts), Michael (He may have had some odds with Kendra, but he badly wants a book smart to win and Kendra has interacted with him very well during the final task), Kristen (really hates Tana now), Brian (talked badly about Tana on a radio interview), and Tara (said so in a recent radio interview after watching Tana sleep on the 12th Task).

I'm not too sure where the rest of the candidates stand (excluding Verna because she quit so her opinion doesn't matter anyway).

If anyone has any recent updates as to where the former candidates stand, then please post them in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo
    I'm not too sure where the rest of the candidates stand (excluding Verna because she quit so her opinion doesn't matter anyway)..
    To me, none of the other candidates opinions matter a whit. In fact, to me, any previous candidate's opinion, from any season, don't matter at all, because there are too many axes to grind, too many delusional egos, too many shallow minds, too many personal agendas to forward. That's why I never read previous candidate commentaries or columns, as well. Having been there, done that, is only a valid reason for me to listen to them if I trust their honesty, ethics, integrity, and reasons for commenting. None of them fit that bill.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread