+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Apprentice 05/12 - Won't SOMEBODY Pay Me A Compliment?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Her good mood lasts for about, oh, 5 minutes, as she quickly transforms into a screaming banshee. Believe it or not, that happens before she sees Chris and Brian half naked.

Funny stuff, Miss F!

Great recap! In spite of how Craig and the exempt Tana abandoned Kendra on the car brochure project, Kendra treated them with respect and enjoyed the reward with them. My thoughts about Tana changed on that project and I was no longer impressed with her as her character problems became increasingly more evident. I have supported Kendra ever since.

My husband worked in the corporate world as an engineering manager for many years without a college degree, with just the high level math classes (Calculus) that he needed to succeed. He was successful because he was a hard worker that expected no less than he himself was willing to give and his employees enjoyed working for him. This meant his team pulling some all nighters at times to meet the deadline when the customer was coming to sign off on the project the next day. The customers had a good relationship with him and gave him repeat business because he and his teams worked hard for them by getting the jobs done correctly and on time. He and his employees had a since of satisfaction because of their success.

Tana's abandoning Kendra during the car brochure project so she could go to bed, and the constant belittling and arrogance toward her employees in front of customers, management and other team members is unacceptable. No one wants to work for someone like that. It is also a poor reflection on the "street smarts" team-they are not all like her, they just had failure before she did. Tana was an embarrassment to Donald Trump with her disregard for Governor Pataki. She assumed an American flag was there. Remember, "Assuming makes an ass out of you and me." If Kendra's project had been Tana's to lead, she most likely would have looked at that basement and assumed it was good enough as it was, and Play Station would have pulled their sponsorship. I look forward to the final board room when the employees tell their side of the story. If Tana is lucky, the lady from Home Shopping that was so impressed with her will offer her a job.

Even though Kendra did not always get along with the members of her team in the past, she was able to be a hard working strong team leader that encouraged them and they worked well together. She will fit well into Trump's organization and I am very proud of her.
    Last edited by RubyStar; 05-17-2005 at 04:56 PM.

A lesson for us. Never be phoney, do not feel you are too far elevated above everyone else and worse don't take for granted that everyone else thinks you are too. Haven't we all been guilty of this during our lives? But doing it on TV is really hard to watch. I hope she really is as shallow as she comes across because otherwise, this will be hard to live down. I'm sure no one is as good or bad as they are edited on TV.

Bravo recap ...and I think I'll be repressing Danny's song as well.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12