+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Trump has already decided?

Do you think Trump has already decided?

I think it's interesting that the finale is actually split this season. I am left wondering if Trump has already made his decision..... or if he's interested in hearing from the common plebs about our impressions after seeing the final tasks.....

Who thinks he's already decided? And are there speculations on why this fanale was split into two episodes one week apart? I smell a fish..... just not sure what kind.

I think he has decided, and that his decision is Kendra.

I heard the show was split into two epidosdes because auditorium they needed to use for the live show was unavailable last night.

FORT Newbie
    Hi,

I'm sure Trump has already decided on Kendra because I feel she is the better candidate - Tana is good also but I don't think she thinks on her feet as fast as Kendra does!

Jude

Perhaps the thought originally was that he could be undecided until the very end but this is so lopsided there's no way he hasn't decided already.

FORT Fogey
    I think Kendra too because of the editing showing the major mistakes and poor taste comments made by Tana last night - not only about her team, but about the Governor.

Aide: The Governor's just waiting
    Tana: That's OK
    Aide: No it isn't...

I wouldn't think that Trump would want someone who was spending time patting herself on the back to Bruce Jenner while leaving the Governor out in the cold

FORT Newbie

Trump's Decision

Trump has already decided, it's Kendra 100% unless she "pulls an Erin" and sticks her foot in her mouth, but I doubt that. Also, Trump is patriotic and he was REALLY upset that Tana forgot the American flag. Let's not forget that by assosication HE looked bad in front of the freakin' govorner!

Quote Originally Posted by UICBooknerd
    Trump has already decided, it's Kendra 100% unless she "pulls an Erin" and sticks her foot in her mouth, but I doubt that. Also, Trump is patriotic and he was REALLY upset that Tana forgot the American flag. Let's not forget that by assosication HE looked bad in front of the freakin' govorner!
    Excellent point. I think it has a lot to do with how the apprentice makes trump look and he has to admit that kendra made him look better than tana did.

I think he might have strongly considered Tana just to buck the expectations, but her performance in this last task is such that I think he really has little choice but to stick with Kendra.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I have no doubt whatsoever that Trump and Burnett have already decided, just like they had already decided the winner going into last season's finale as well. I also have no doubt whatsoever that Burnett has a say in who the winner is.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast