+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Trump has already decided?

To think that he hasn't made a decision - especially after what we saw last night - would be unthinkable, to me. I just can't believe that they edited it so heavily, which makes it seem like a slam dunk - with no suspense whatsoever. I have said from the beginning that I thought Kendra would win this thing, but I thought they would have kept the suspense going for the finale by editing it differently.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    To think that he hasn't made a decision - especially after what we saw last night - would be unthinkable, to me. I just can't believe that they edited it so heavily, which makes it seem like a slam dunk - with no suspense whatsoever. I have said from the beginning that I thought Kendra would win this thing, but I thought they would have kept the suspense going for the finale by editing it differently.
    Yeah, based on the show last night, Trump would be an idiot to give the job to Tana. Not much incentive to watch the finale. I do think Tana had a much more difficult task, but she botched it so badly and handled her "employees" so badly that there's really no way she can win. And that opinion isn't just based on the editing of their performances on the tasks, it's based on the boardroom discussion as well. Trump may as well have hired Kendra last night and just put an end to this. I don't really see what's left except for a bunch of fake suspense and hype. Seems like they should have held off on the final boardroom until the last show...

I think he has decided, and that his decision is Kendra.

Without a doubt!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally
    I heard the show was split into two epidosdes because auditorium they needed to use for the live show was unavailable last night.
    While that is still very much possibly the reason, it could also be that NBC premired "A3" 1-2 weeks earlier than originally planned (originally, NBC had planned to use "The Contender" between "A2" and "A3", before "The Contender" wound up being postponed twice until March, which also may have forced the "A2" finale last December to be three hours).

Thanks for the in-put. So, if I'm reading all this right, the general concensus is that he's already decided, and that Burnett knows who it will be, and has edited it accordingly.

Another question then. I know that the final scene before "You're Hired" is a boardroom with the two finalists. IS that live or pre-taped/ I know that when Trump says, "You're hired" it's live, but the stuff before that???????

I guess if I was Tana, I would wonder if it was even worth it to show up next week. Even thought edits can't put words in her mouth, and she clearly messed up big time, I can't help but feel sorry for her just a bit right now.

FORT Fanatic
    I think the show was divided into two parts because it's one more episode that the network can pull viewers in to watch. It's sweeps month ya know.

Trumpy's decision? Kendra needs some grooming (lots of grooming) but she is young and hungry and able to be molded.

Would Tana move her family for a year IF she gets this job? She won't because she's tooo much of a potential liability. The woman declares that she's kind but certainly didn't walk the walk with her teammates.

FORT Newbie
    I think they divided it up so as not to have another 3 hour retard fest.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I think he decided long before the final task. He was never gonna hire someone without a college education. It helped it along with the ratings that Tana tanked in the task, making his decision "justified". If she had done just as well as Kendra, he still would not have hired her. She was set up to fail, the fact that she acted so horrible in this task only sealed it for the viewers to accept his decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    I think he decided long before the final task. He was never gonna hire someone without a college education. It helped it along with the ratings that Tana tanked in the task, making his decision "justified". If she had done just as well as Kendra, he still would not have hired her. She was set up to fail, the fact that she acted so horrible in this task only sealed it for the viewers to accept his decision.
    It has nothing to do with educational background as to whether or not DT hires you. It wouldn't matter if Tana was a college graduate or not because she really was a disaster during the final task. Tana only has herself to blame for her own shortcomings.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo
    It has nothing to do with educational background as to whether or not DT hires you. It wouldn't matter if Tana was a college graduate or not because she really was a disaster during the final task. Tana only has herself to blame for her own shortcomings.
    I disagree. If he hired someone without a college education, Universities, Deans and professors would be screaming for his blood and every angry parent would file a lawsuit against him. Little Johnny saw DT hire someone on Apprentice without a college education, so he dropped out. Let's blame DT, he encouraged it. He'd have lawsuits up wazoo. Even if he were lucky enough not to lose a single lawsuit, it would still cost him time, money and negative publicity to his reputation

That's a very dangerous precedent to set, he's not gonna put himself out on a limb for ratings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast