+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tana or Kendra?

Tana, I could never work for someone like Kendra that is so easily thrown off balance. I like Tana's attitude about doing the best she can regardless of the glitches and unexpected crisis's that flare up. I just hope she doesn't wear feathers and sequins to business meetings again.

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2
    Kendra ... she is the first candidate to design something so good and professional that a sponsor is using it (Pontiac) ... and on that same task, Tana really pissed me off by leaving and going to sleep and then pulling a Jen to try and take credit for it. I think Tana thinks she is better than she actually is. And she was soooo pathetic trying to act cool and fit in with the hip-hop stars. She actually looked like an idiot.

Go Kendra!!!
    I agree with your observations Juls! Tana proved more than once that she's kind of lazy & not exactly professional... What about her big waste of time to get plastic beads to glue on the t-shirts...
    I think it'll be Kendra too - but either way, it'll be good to have a woman - just because!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I think Tana is more qualified to work with Trump. However, I don't think he'll hire her. No education, kids at home that would need to be moved cross country...it aint gonna happen.

Besides, Kendra is way more "moldable". All you need is duct tape for her mouth and shock treatment for the constant eye rolling and the rest should be a piece of cake.
    too true regarding Kendra.

I was rooting for Tana and now I don't really care. I think Kendra will probably win. I think Kendra has a big advantage being single and younger.
    (I was also turned off by Tana's comment to Carolyn) 3 stooges actually fit for the way they were behaving but, it was not professional.
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    I still can't actually root for either, since neither actually elicits that strong a response in me. But of all the candidates this season, Tana and Kendra are the two I feel are the best, and since merit isn't the most important factor in DT's decision who to hire/fire, either one has an equal chance of winning. It just depends on who Burnett/Trump feel would make for the better finale drama. I'd be satisfied with either winning.

Side note: I just hope that on this season's finale, whoever they've decided won't win doesn't get flame-broiled and humiliated like last season. It's uncalled for, and neither would deserve it. It's certain they'll go for dramatic effect in the finale again, but it wouldn't kill them to have just a tad more respect for both of the two finalists.
    I totally agree with everything you said...I would also be satisfied with either of them winning although I think Kendra will win largely because of her record of wins, the fact that she is young and not married and, imo, Carolyn and George like her just a little better.

Also amen to your side note!!! I was embarrassed for Jennifer Massey last season. The way she was humiliated on live television was shameful. I kept wondering what all those people knew that we didn't That's when I knew for sure this show is just plain entertainment for the masses...nothing more. It's certainly not about true merit or respect.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

I like both of 'em, but the edge goes to Kendra here. If Tana was a little younger and childless, I think Trump would be tempted to hire both.

It's not fair, of course. But I'm a working mom and I'm challenged daily to juggle the career and the family - and my job isn't nearly as demanding as I imagine the Apprentice's job would be. I can't imagine doing it (wouldn't want to either, I'm not that ambitious). Trump doesn't strike me as the kind of employer who wouldn't mind taking off early to take the kids to the dentist or to soccer practice, or having to stay home for a day with a sick baby - stuff like that is really important to working mothers. But if Tana can handle it, more power to her, I guess.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

It is good to see that there will be a woman Apprentice. I think they are both highly qualified, but I think the attitude Tana showed when she had immunity & refused to stay up to help Kendra with the brochure is going to hurt her big time. I have been on the Kendra wagon for a while & I see no reason to jump off now.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I've been rooting for Tana since episode 2 and give her the edge but it's going to be kendra that gets it. Watching the first half of the finale really sealed it in my mind. The possiblility of the sponsor pulling on Kendra was such an obvious set up for her to win. She'll pull it out at the last minute and we'll hear the "it was close but.." speech from trump

In all honesty I've thought Networth never had a chance...even though i was rooting for them and still am, they've just been marking time. It makes for good TV, everyone has a group they can identify with but really... Trump has been all about having an education for as long as I can remember. No way will he hire someone without a college education as his apprentice. No way, no how. I guess that's why I've lost interest in it the last few weeks, he may give "street smarts" lip service but that's all it is.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    I like both of 'em, but the edge goes to Kendra here. If Tana was a little younger and childless, I think Trump would be tempted to hire both.

It's not fair, of course. But I'm a working mom and I'm challenged daily to juggle the career and the family - and my job isn't nearly as demanding as I imagine the Apprentice's job would be. I can't imagine doing it (wouldn't want to either, I'm not that ambitious). Trump doesn't strike me as the kind of employer who wouldn't mind taking off early to take the kids to the dentist or to soccer practice, or having to stay home for a day with a sick baby - stuff like that is really important to working mothers. But if Tana can handle it, more power to her, I guess.
    Carolyn is a working mom and look at the example she sets for all working moms. It can be done

Either one would be fine by me because I think they are hard workers and the best candidates from the entire season. But they have their own advantages and disadvantages.
    I think Tana's main advantage is her ability to effectively handle leading a team and being able to motivate the team. Although with the team she's got to handle, that may be nearly impossible. Her downfall is that she's not as suited to a corporate environment. One thing about her personality is that she's happy, which can be a good thing, but at times when she obviously isn't happy, she still tries to pretend to be, and she's not good at faking that. This may hurt her in the finale.
    For Kendra, her downside is that she doesn't lead people quite as well, although she does just fine on her own. She's more of a micromanager (but why OH why did she trust bumbling Michael with a decision??!!) which can hurt her because she can't be everywhere at once. She's honest, which is good, but she doesn't have a lot of ability to hold back on that, in that she can be brutaly honest at times. her advantage is that she is more suited to doing whatever it takes for the win, like during the Pontiac task.
    they both have fire in the bellies, so to speak and seem to be decent people. Like I said either one I would be happy for, but I do think Tana's edge on leadership will give her the win.

It's DEFINITELY going to be Sarah B.

Oops...wrong show. I vote for Kendra- very impressive, especially given her age. She'll only get better with the right coaching.

+ Reply to Thread