+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tana or Kendra?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Events like the ones that Tana and Kendra are involved in are planned months and months in advance. There is no way that an organization would simply "hand-off" to these teams two days before an event of this magnatude without being dang sure that there are allll kinds of safety nets underneath 'em.
    Yes. I think what Trump/Burnett have set up is a test of sorts. Are they going about the plan in a way that would work? How do they manage their team and relate to the officials at these events? If they fail in any way, no problem, the ducks have been in a row for weeks.

Carolyn in not all that fond of Tana. All three of them let this be known when Alex was fired. Carolyn was very cool to Tana in the limo when she was discussing her team full of loose cannons. Not sure that was a good move or it could have been Carolyn's reservation in making any comments with the camera rolling.

In season's past I remember both Carolyn and George favoring the team they observed. An attachment forms. Trump is really on his own with the final decision and he may already know who he wants. Kendra would be my guess though I favor Tana.

FORT Newbie

Kendra!!!

I think that Donald gave Tana a HUGE event to plan, which works in her favor if she pulls it off. If the event is lukewarm to successful, Tana will be the next apprentice.

Kendra was given more room to showcase her talent in an important areana, but not as grand as bringing the Olympics to NYC. If Kendra is a star with this task and Tana does not do a good job, I can see Kendra winning.

However, let's not forget that Donald Trump is only loyal to Donald Trump. I don't see him adding additional drama. I think he gave that "task" to Mark Burnett. Given that, "the Donald" fired Kwame's buddy in the first season BECAUSE he was not a college grad.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Trust me...it's not Kendra who will be pulling the SONY thing off! I am absolutely convinced that "glitch" was staged. There is no way on God's green earth that a huge event like that would not have those types of details planned waaaay in advance - NOT on the day before the event. In reality, a large sponsor like SONY would not have been calm about seeing that space.

Events like the ones that Tana and Kendra are involved in are planned months and months in advance. There is no way that an organization would simply "hand-off" to these teams two days before an event of this magnatude without being dang sure that there are allll kinds of safety nets underneath 'em.
    You know that and I know that, but does Trump know that?
    My reference was to what we're seeing on the show, not what is done in REAL life.

Kendra, Tana just isn't tough enough.

Kendra ... she is the first candidate to design something so good and professional that a sponsor is using it (Pontiac) ... and on that same task, Tana really pissed me off by leaving and going to sleep and then pulling a Jen to try and take credit for it. I think Tana thinks she is better than she actually is. And she was soooo pathetic trying to act cool and fit in with the hip-hop stars. She actually looked like an idiot.

Go Kendra!!!

Kendra.

I can not stand Tana's smile. Every time she smiles, it hurts me. She is so fake. If she doesnt win, she will have plenty of time to catch up on her "beauty" sleep. She will need it.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

I think Tana is more qualified to work with Trump. However, I don't think he'll hire her. No education, kids at home that would need to be moved cross country...it aint gonna happen.

Besides, Kendra is way more "moldable". All you need is duct tape for her mouth and shock treatment for the constant eye rolling and the rest should be a piece of cake.

FORT Fogey
    Kendra is the likely winner. Her background and passion is real estate, she is young and can easily relocate. She has an impressive resume.

I favor Tana but I agree with some of the criticism. Her children must have been mortified watching her try to fit in with the hip hop crowd. :::shudder:::

I do think she is attractive and I love her smile.

I think it'll be Kendra. DT's going to see the footage of Tana (1) talking Craig into bailing on Kendra during the Pontiac task and (2) driving out to Staten Island for the Bedazzler during the Hanes task. Example 1 shows that she's a short hitter unlikely to put in the hours to get a project done properly and example 2 speaks for itself. Staten Island! The Bedazzler! What could she have been thinking?? :rolleyes

Having said the above, I find Tana more appealing on a personal level than Kendra. She seems grown up, down to earth and like someone who would be great to have as a friend.

Well, I'm a little disappointed in this season in general. That flip through the photo album reminded me how many idiots they casted this season. But the final two is dead on. These two clearly had the most consistently good performances in this. Everyone else wither screwed up or were complete cancers to any team. So I'm satisfied, but it doesn't mean I'm really rooting for anyone.

I prefer Tana over Kendra. I just haven't been able to warm up to Kendra as some others have.....which means she'll win.

Plus selecting Kendra would continue Trumps' whole emphasis on having an education.

+ Reply to Thread