+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tana or Kendra?

FORT Newbie
    TANA is where the action is at baby

FORT Fanatic
    I wouldn't have either of 'em as key people in my business.

I want Kendra to win and I think Kendra will win.

I like Tana and like most people, I think this is a satisfying final two. With that said, Tana has been making many mistakes so far and her attitude concerning her team sucks. It's bad enough she had the nerve to ask for a new team, but she proceeded to complain about them to Carolyn. I have faith in Kendra that she'll come up with a plan, as she always does, to win over Sony and at least pacify them to the best of her ability.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    Who do you think will win and who are you rooting for? I only want intelligent discussion here -- no bad talk about Tana/Kendra here (or discussion about Craig) allowed here!!!

I am rooting for Tana myself, but I think somehow Kendra will win. Which is a shame. Tana is perfect for the job -- period.
    I expect him to hire neither...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Regular

From the Clip

I truly would like Tana, but from the preview clip it shows Donald Trump saying "this is bad or something" while at the sporting event. So I have a feeling that Kendra will win. My only problem is, if I was Sony Playstation, I would in no way accept that area. Hardcore signs hanging, floor cracked and peeling....sorry but that reminded me of an old water logged bar up in the mountains.

Like several have already said, I like both the finalists. I like Kendra better and want her to win but Tana wouldn't be a bad choice either. Kendra seems to be able to think on her feet faster than Tana. I expect her to pull the Sony thing off just fine.

FORT Fanatic
    Trust me...it's not Kendra who will be pulling the SONY thing off! I am absolutely convinced that "glitch" was staged. There is no way on God's green earth that a huge event like that would not have those types of details planned waaaay in advance - NOT on the day before the event. In reality, a large sponsor like SONY would not have been calm about seeing that space.

Events like the ones that Tana and Kendra are involved in are planned months and months in advance. There is no way that an organization would simply "hand-off" to these teams two days before an event of this magnatude without being dang sure that there are allll kinds of safety nets underneath 'em.

FORT Fan
    Like most everyone else I'm happy they're both the final two.

I think Tana is someone I'd be friends with at work, she's like me a late 30's mom living in the burbs and an entrepreneur. I don't buy that line about her not being able to handle city life because she's from Iowa. People are people.

I do think however that Kendra will be a better fit for Trumps organization since she is more interested in real estate than Tana. I think Kendra has terrific marketing skills and thinks outside the box.

Either way it goes I won't be upset. But I agree that I hope they don't skewer the lose like they did Jenn last season. That was really in poor taste.

FORT Regular
    I have liked Tana from the beginning. I think she would be great as the apprentice. She is cool and even tempered, I don't think her age should be a problem. I think she can manage people in her charge and is not afraid to fire someone if necesssary. I would like to see her win but both are qualified, I guess it is just which one that Trump likes the best.

If it were me, I would prefer to work with Tana. I see more professionalism in her in dealing with other people. All of Kendra's bickering with Craig seemed immature.

+ Reply to Thread