+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chris Arrested Hires Bradford?

FORT Regular

Chris Arrested Hires Bradford?

I heard on the radio yesterday in Tampa, that Chris is hiring Bradford from season 2 to represent him. That would be the second one to hire Bradford for a lawyer...it would be funny to see Chris in court yelling at the Judge

Quote Originally Posted by eze2004
    I heard on the radio yesterday in Tampa, that Chris is hiring Bradford from season 2 to represent him. That would be the second one to hire Bradford for a lawyer...it would be funny to see Chris in court yelling at the Judge
    Or breaking down in tears as judgement is passed against him.

Has anybody got a link to that news? Wonder what he was arrested for?
    kitty-cats rule!

FORT Fogey
    Lee:

Chris was arrested on Sunday morning in Tampa for disorderly conduct. It's been a major news story all week (and they actually discussed that a bit on his CNBC interview a short time ago).

Thanks Wally....boy, am I out of the loop! After I asked that question...I went over to the Chris thread, and there it is all over the place. Now, I feel real dumb.....
    kitty-cats rule!

FORT Regular
    I just heard Chris talking about his arrest. I never thought that was a good thing to do after you are arrested to make statements. I just read that Bradford is also representing Raj in some lawsuit. It was on the Celebrity Justice website.

snarky scenester
    What did Raj do?

Let me guess.....he was stalking Robin? ....he got a restraining order against him? He been looking leerily up girls dresses or something?

Quote Originally Posted by eze2004
    I just heard Chris talking about his arrest. I never thought that was a good thing to do after you are arrested to make statements. I just read that Bradford is also representing Raj in some lawsuit. It was on the Celebrity Justice website.
    The article about Rag's legal problems and hiring Brad are over in Raj's thread. Simply put, Raj contracted to make an appearance at an event, and he didn't make the appearance, so the event people are suing him.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Gee, it's nice to know that these idiots are even willing to use their legal troubles to promote themselves further.

Why the heck would Chris enlist the help of a guy he doesn't even know? Because he met him at some cast party or convention or something?

Chris is just a nutball.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    a pair of smug nutballs

I wonder if Trump will make a veiled reference to it on the finale.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast