+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chris Arrested Hires Bradford?

FORT Regular
    You would think if Bradford approached Chris, that he would get something out of it. I havent heard a word from Bradford himself on the case, only Chris, unless someone else can correct me in that statement. So common sense would dictate that if Bradford approached Chris, wouldnt he do it as a media thing?

FORT Newbie
    I work in Tampa and have spoken to some people in regards to this case. It seems Bradford does represent Christopher Shelton and according to the County Clerks office he has gotten the charges dismissed.

There goes some peoples theory of press hounds and Bradford waiving his clients rights...LOL

FORT Newbie
    Is that Hillsborough County? I was trying to look it up on the internet.

FORT Newbie
    yes it was in Hillsborough county.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallyhorse
    Actually, Bradford is a defense attorney in real life, and since he understands what Apprentice (and other reality show) candidates have to deal with, it happens to make sense (plus, Bradford is based in the Miami area, which is maybe at the most a half-hour plane ride from Tampa).
    And Bren could be brought in as a Special Prosecutor to the case, Alex could be hired as an expert analysist for Court TV, Erin could be a regular on CNN's Larry King Live serving as a legal expert.... this could go on forever, keeping all the attorneys from all 3 seasons of The Apprentice busy for a long time.

FORT Newbie
    I am an attorney in Tampa Florida and I find it funny for the most part of these "attorneys" on the show. From my review of the above referenced attorneys qualifications I dont believe any of them would or could be hired in those positions even though i believe you say it in jest.

Bren became a State Attorney approximately a year ago. Alex in checking records just passed the bar in December, and Erin has been an attorney for a year and is no longer practicing according to her website. According to Bradford's he has been a criminal defense attorney for 8 years and has handled high profile cases. I dont think there were any attorneys on season 1.

Lastly if you read above...it appears he got the case against chistopher dismissed. I think not to bad of a result.

FORT Regular
    Its pretty funny that once Bradford got the charges DISMISSED there is not much chatter about how he waives his exemptions and his clients rights, I love it redemption for The Bradford.

I am sure one individual on the site is dissapointed but don't worry you can always hope he screws up Raj's case.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eze2004
    Its pretty funny that once Bradford got the charges DISMISSED there is not much chatter about how he waives his exemptions and his clients rights, I love it redemption for The Bradford.

I am sure one individual on the site is dissapointed but don't worry you can always hope he screws up Raj's case.
    Bradford obviously is a very good attorney or Chris would not have hired him in the first place.

And speaking of Bradford, I'd love to see him guest star on Law & Order playing himself, defending a high-profile ex-reality show person in a major murder trial (and this would not be unprecedented, as the late William Kunstler played himself a season five episode "White Rabbit" in the fall of 1994). It would be even more fun if Jenn M. also guest starred in the episode, playing a prosecutor called in to do so.

FORT Regular
    Sir Wally, I have read that comment before and I would also love to see that happen. I have seen Bradford on Fox and Court Tv commenting on cases and I thought he was excellent.

Wow. Chris, disorderly conduct. Who'd of thunk it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast