+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chris Arrested Hires Bradford?

I agree and now they will extend that 15 minutes of him as well!

FORT Fogey
    Squatman:

The case itself has nothing to do with the show, however, if there's anyone who knows what reality show candidates have to deal with off that stage, it's Bradford. That's why I think Chris hired him.

Speaking of Bradford, I'd love to see him guest star on Law & Order or new spinoff Trial By Jury as himself, in this case defending a client in a major murder trial (and it would not be unprecedented for that, early in the 1994-'95 season the late William Kunstler appeared as himself, being a defense attorney on the show).

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    All the pressures of getting "fired" on TV sure can take its toll and turn sweet, young Chris into a raging lunatic. Hopefully that great contributer to humanity, Bradford, can rescue our poor, misunderstood Chris.

For having lasted for only two episodes, I am amazed by the outpouring of love for Bradford. What did he ever do to warrant that kind of devotion?
    Last edited by SQUATMAN; 04-16-2005 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Gee, it's nice to know that these idiots are even willing to use their legal troubles to promote themselves further.

Why the heck would Chris enlist the help of a guy he doesn't even know? Because he met him at some cast party or convention or something?

Chris is just a nutball.
    OK isn't Bradford the guy that gave up his immunity only to get fired for it?

"I'm sorry your honor we were going to plead not guilty but we decided to just go ahead & ask for the mercy of the court on this one. What do you mean off with his head? Oh sorry Chris but I tried. Next case, oh Hi Raj!!"

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    OK isn't Bradford the guy that gave up his immunity only to get fired for it?

"I'm sorry your honor we were going to plead not guilty but we decided to just go ahead & ask for the mercy of the court on this one. What do you mean off with his head? Oh sorry Chris but I tried. Next case, oh Hi Raj!!"
    Does this quote make any sense? The analogy is flawed. The only person bradford put at risk was himself no one else. There is no indication in fact just the opposite (in looking at his results that are posted on his website) that Bradford would not do an excellent job for Chris.

No one here knows the relationship between bradford and chris, if they are friends or not, or if they know each other. It makes sense to me to hire a criminal defense attorney who has handled high profile cases (according to the cases reported on Bradfords website and my research) and has been in practice for 8 years (according to the florida bar) to handle a small misdemeanor case in florida. In regards to "press" surrounding the case the only person I have heard speak about it is Chris, I have heard nothing from bradford. So if it is true that he has hired him, which again I only heard something mentioned on the radio, Bradford has said nothing about it. If he and or Chris were "media whores" would they not then be speaking to the press??? Again a flawed assumption.

As for where is the sudden outpouring for BRadford it has always been there. He was the only person fired in which every poll had almost 60% of the people saying he shouldnt have been fired. Trump even stated he was the Best.

The fans of The Bradford will not go quietly into this good night. He had more on the ball then all those people put together. And yes i ascertained that in 2 shows that is all i needed.

Quote Originally Posted by eze2004
    ..... So if it is true that he has hired him, which again I only heard something mentioned on the radio, Bradford has said nothing about it. If he and or Chris were "media whores" would they not then be speaking to the press??? Again a flawed assumption.

As for where is the sudden outpouring for BRadford it has always been there. He was the only person fired in which every poll had almost 60% of the people saying he shouldnt have been fired. Trump even stated he was the Best.

The fans of The Bradford will not go quietly into this good night. He had more on the ball then all those people put together. And yes i ascertained that in 2 shows that is all i needed.
    1st off, Chris is the one who is the media whore. Bradford is not to blame.

"The fans of The Bradford will not go quietly into this good night."

Seriously? Helmut car guy?

Look at it this way. If TA3 John would have bowed out early, while he "appeared" to have his s**t together, he would have had a similar following, no doubt. They are cut from the same cloth.

Trump says a lot of things on this show thatis hyperbole.

When did Trump "sincerely" say Bredfurd was the best?

Let it go.

FORT Regular
    I will not let anything go. From what I saw Bradford was a hard worker, with a great sense of humor, I did not see anyone working as hard as he did on the icecream task. To compare him to John is lacking, john to me never appeared to have it together. Bradford is older then John more experienced then john and is an attorney. He was dealing with a team that was impossible to lead, yet he won. The womens team went on to lose all the following tasks. Even the members of the team said they were weaker without Bradford.(Sandy begining of Epsisode 3).

And sincerely Trump said it before he fired him, it wasnt hyperbole. Everyone knows that the only reason Trump fired him is for the television effect. Lastly, I dont know of any other contestant that had 60% of the people saying he/she was wrongly fired, does anyone? It just seems an individual has a personal issue with the bradford. Entitled to have that opinion, but the rest of us are also entitled to our opinions. Maybe if there is an AllStars Bradford will have an opportunity to shine once again.

It terms of representing Chris, I think if he is representing him, by not saying anything to the press, it shows the type of individual he is, and what he is about.

If this kid Chris was smart he would just get rid of the case and call it a day instead of dragging it out and having the media frenzy. Lets see if your ascertation of BRadford is correct and what type of decision he makes for his client.
    Last edited by eze2004; 04-21-2005 at 04:46 PM.

Found this tidbit of advice that Bradford gave future contestants on the show,
    "What advice can you offer to anyone applying to be the next Apprentice?

Keep your mouth shut. Fly under the radar my friend and you will go far.

Seems his new client Chris ( if true ) certainly did NOT follow his advice (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    1st off, Chris is the one who is the media whore. Bradford is not to blame.
    Do you know, personally, that it wasn't Bradford that approached Chris to represent him?

Quote Originally Posted by Tivoer
    Do you know, personally, that it wasn't Bradford that approached Chris to represent him?
    Good point, Tivoer.

Something tells me that they have met before this incident, too....just a guess, of course

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast