+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chris Arrested Hires Bradford?

I think Chris is trying to further capitalize on his 15 minutes of fame even though it is making him look more and more like an idiot!! The reason he was arrested is that his ego felt he should not have to pay a cover charge because of WHO is is?? Untimate FAMEWHORE!!

SOMEBODY Please tell him...he is a NOBODY! Get over it Chris and go back to your hometown and get back to work!
    Last edited by cabernetCally; 04-16-2005 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Why the heck would Chris enlist the help of a guy he doesn't even know? Because he met him at some cast party or convention or something?
    Unless Trump is lying the apprentice contestants are the best and brightest of America. Wouldn't you choose the best and brightest if you could?

But seriously, only a few people understand what it's like being a reality show mediawhore. Even fewer know specifically being an Apprentice mediawhore. Experience you can't get in many other lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally
    The reason [Chris] was arrested is that his ego felt he should not have to pay a cover charge because of WHO is is??
    No, that is an unfair characterization of what happened. He felt he shouldn't have to pay for it because of what he'd already done at the hotel -- pay $2k for a room. In all the news stories, printed and aired, that I've seen about this, not once did Chris do a "do you know who I am" thing.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

so he felt that because he paid 2k for a room $ 20 bucks was worth going to jail for??? He thought he was more important for whatever reason and that he should be treated better!
    "After several attempts to calm Shelton, he continued to yell and curse, refusing to calm down and stop causing a scene." "
    His 2k was peanuts compared to the damage he was creating by making other guests unfomfortable. That is why he was arrested! If he had more tact and actually indicated to managemnt in a nice way instead of flipping out, he would not be in this pickle!!

He will have trouble having anyone take him seriously in the future...no matter how successful he has been in the past! My company would not touch him with a ten foot pole just like Trump...he is a MAJOR liability!
    Last edited by cabernetCally; 04-16-2005 at 01:46 PM.

His 2k was peanuts compared to the damage he was creating by making other guests unfomfortable. That is why he was arrested! If he had more tact and actually indicated to managemnt in a nice way instead of flipping out, he would not be in this pickle!!
    Hey! Have you been watching the show? You think he can actually indicate anything to anybody in a nice way??

He will have trouble having anyone take him seriously in the future...no matter how successful he has been in the past! My company would not touch him with a ten foot pole just like Trump...he is a MAJOR liability!
    All said and done- there are some (okay! don't think I'm off my rockers- I never, ever thought I'd say this) good things about this guy. He's honest and atleast you know what you are getting! So some companies may actually prefer him to my erstwhile favorite cadidate, current slitherball Alex!

so he felt that because he paid 2k for a room $ 20 bucks was worth going to jail for??? He thought he was more important for whatever reason and that he should be treated better!
    Your original point that I was replying to was that you said he was trying to "capitalize on his 15 minutes of fame" in claiming he shouldn't have to pay the cover charge, and that was not accurate. Your point you make on this reply is more valid.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Everybody had some redeeming qualties....but he just advertised to the entire country his difficiencies. How much time do you think it will take to undue the damage he has done in such a short time.

I cannot think of a single product or company that would see a benefit with his personality. But he would keep the legal and public relations departments busy with the liability claims and test their press release spin capabilities.

As has been said before...He is a Mess!! He may be sorry that he ever did this show in the first place! But maybe, just maybe he will get the help he needs because of it! A judge may demand it this time!

But maybe, just maybe he will get the help he needs because of it! A judge may demand it this time!

I sure hope so- the world will be a better place!! (I hope!) If they didn't then some of us here may end up seeing the other end of an aluminium bat!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Gee, it's nice to know that these idiots are even willing to use their legal troubles to promote themselves further.

Why the heck would Chris enlist the help of a guy he doesn't even know? Because he met him at some cast party or convention or something?

Chris is just a nutball.
    Actually, Bradford is a defense attorney in real life, and since he understands what Apprentice (and other reality show) candidates have to deal with, it happens to make sense (plus, Bradford is based in the Miami area, which is maybe at the most a half-hour plane ride from Tampa).

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallyhorse
    Actually, Bradford is a defense attorney in real life, and since he understands what Apprentice (and other reality show) candidates have to deal with, it happens to make sense .
    The case against Chris has NOTHING to do with him having once been on The Apprentice.

Unless Chris knows Bradford on a personal or professional level already, hiring Bradford is cheap stunt to get press. :phhht

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast