+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Media Appearances

Media Appearances

The Trumpster is scheduled to appear on NBC's "Today Show" tomorrow morning (Wed. Jan. 19), and also on "Live with Regis and Kelly" which will be co-hosted by Survivor's Jeff Probst.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I watched Trump on the Regis show this morning. There was talk about his wedding on Saturday. Apparently Kelly Ripa is invited. The Donald says he's not the least bit nervous - he's been with Melania for 5 years now. He'd like to have more kids, and of course there is a pre-nup. He would prefer that people donate money to the tsunami relief fund, than get him a wedding gift. There was a rumour going around that Ivana and Marla had both been invited to the wedding, but he says that's not true, although they are both lovely people.

As far as Apprentice 3 goes, Trump described one task
    Click to see Spoiler:
    where the teams have to take over a Burger King franchise, choose one of 6 new burgers BK will be coming out with, and give it a name and market it.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

For tomorrow morning (Tuesday) the recently fired Danny will be on the Ellen DeGeneres show, and Mark Burnett will be on the Tony Danza show. Maybe he will tell us more about the Martha Stewart thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    For tomorrow morning (Tuesday) the recently fired Danny will be on the Ellen DeGeneres show, and Mark Burnett will be on the Tony Danza show. Maybe he will tell us more about the Martha Stewart thing.
    Or, in the little world in my head, maybe I'll get lucky and never hear the name "Marthat Stewart" ever again in my lifetime.

Words cannot describe how I despise that snotty, arrogant, obnoxious, narcissistic, delusional witch. I've felt that way about her since I first had the unfortunate experience of catching one of her tv appearances some 15 years ago.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

To tell you the truth, I've never seen Martha's show. I've never paid any attention to her at all, therefore I don't have any ill will toward her - yet. So I probably will watch the show Mark Burnett is working on, simply because I find his shows very appealing.

This morning on Danza he mostly talked about his book, "Jump In" and his new show "The Contender".

Over on Ellen, Danny made a complete jackass of himself - singing and dancing. But what else is new. :rolleyes They showed his Apprentice audition tape - pretty embarassing if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Over on Ellen, Danny made a complete jackass of himself - singing and dancing. But what else is new. :rolleyes They showed his Apprentice audition tape - pretty embarassing if you ask me.
    omg, Q, isn't that the most embarassing tape you've ever seen?!

I didn't see Ellen's show today, but I was looking at Danny's new website and you can view his audition tape there and I was dying laughing, lol. That, and he has a new song that plays on it, called "15 Minutes of Fame" or something like that, as well as an assortment of other videos, songs, and weirdness you can't even imagine! (He's apparently holding someone's spaghetti hostage for some reason) This guy is something else, lol, and doesn't seem to mind embarassing himself.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Actually, I kind of envy the fact that he doesn't seem to give a rat's a$$ what other people think of him. I wish I could harness a bit of that.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Mark Burrnett is on Conan O'Brien tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    omg, Q, isn't that the most embarassing tape you've ever seen?!

I didn't see Ellen's show today, but I was looking at Danny's new website and you can view his audition tape there and I was dying laughing, lol. That, and he has a new song that plays on it, called "15 Minutes of Fame" or something like that, as well as an assortment of other videos, songs, and weirdness you can't even imagine! (He's apparently holding someone's spaghetti hostage for some reason) This guy is something else, lol, and doesn't seem to mind embarassing himself.
    I was This guy has a good voice, & his apprentice audition tape was INSANE!
    "Clothes tell a story, and yours tell the story of a crazy, deranged kickboxer who still lives with his mother in Queens." -Carson

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    EVERYBODY!!!!!
    "Michael is a big scum bag!!!"
    (Waada GoofBall!!! )
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast