+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Media Appearances

Logistics for post-firing media appearances

I apologize if this has been covered before, but I was wondering when the fired candidates head to NYC for their talk show circuit bright and early after they are fired?

I assume that to prevent any spoilers the candidates would all go back to their hometown and normal life after the show. If that includes their previous job, how do they get a Friday off with no notice? I thought that I had read somewhere about the candidates watching the program with friends and family, so if they live far away that makes for a quick goodbye and flight on a redye.

Trump was on Regis this morning. He said he wasn't involved in selecting the contestants for this season, and there were a few of them he wasn't too impressed with. So for season 4 (which is filming right now) he went to California with Mark Burnett and picked the 18 he wanted out of the 2,000 finalists. (Apparently there were a million applicants!) One woman is so beautiful that Mark Burnett wanted to cut her, feeling that the audience wouldn't buy the combination of brains and beauty, but Trump kept her in.
    Big surprise.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

For anyone who wants to catch Kendra one last time before she fades into obscurity: she'll be on Jay Leno tonight and on Tony Danza Monday morning.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

After Kendra on the Jay Leno show, Tana was on Conan O' Brien last night.

She was more engaging and funnier than Kendra. Jay had to steer Kendra to the funnier parts of her life a couple of times when she began to give a resume of her accomplishments.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12