+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Tana - Street Smart

FORT Newbie
    Yes I know that when someone goes on a reality tv show they are open to critisim but how many times has someone said that they know the person in real life and they are not like that? I was trying to say that I have meet her before in Des Moines and that is just the way she is she is not acting for the tv in fact if anything I have noticed that she is a little more mellow then usual in dress, jewelry makeup and attitude

FORT Regular
    i remember her profusely thanking trump in the board room after he congratulated her on the PM win, as well as giving a short hurried speech on wanting to proove herself as a leader. yes, that is the point of being project manager. she seems like a nice person, but it is over the top.

I think Tana has a chance to be the first female apprentice!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

One of my students spied Tana in church last Sunday!!! He said she looked good...I'm trying to talk him into becoming a babysitter for their family so that he can find out more (and then tell me about it). He's not into that idea.

It's not big news, just fun

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    I wonder if Tana's kids stayed home from school today

I like Tana's ability to show plenty of MOXIE in front of the camera, but there are times when she goes a little over the top.

Yes, she's over-the-top, but she seems basically well-intentioned. She seems project-focused, and only disses on fellow castmembers when she has to. Also, was it just me, or did others find her faux-slangy effort somewhat endearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Barmack
    [W]as it just me, or did others find her faux-slangy effort somewhat endearing?

It was just you.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    She's like nails on a chalkboard for me. Something about her attitude bothers me. Maybe it's her over confidence, I don't know.

With that said, she does have a brain and she has proven to be a team player. So far.
    ...and even though she did a great job last night I didn't like that trying to "fit in" with the hip hop lingo - it sounds sooo fake and a tad condescending, besides you really don't have to go there to get your point across, Erinn for example.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Look -- at least she was trying, and she was pulling a John and talking about herself.

+ Reply to Thread