+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Tana - Street Smart

Tana rubs me the wrong way.

I respect her strong work ethic, but it's overshadowed by her over-the-top, condescending demeanor. She plasters a fake smile on her face and then goes for the hard, hard, hard sell with that repulsive, sing-songy faux-lilt in her voice. It's off-putting and makes her seem like a creepy door-to-door huckster. I might trust her with a street task, but not with a multi-million dollar enterprise.

FORT Newbie
    I just find it funny that you have never meet her and you already know that her smile is fake and that she is being condesending. Becuase that is the way she always smiles and she is not condesending at all.

FORT Regular
    She really does appear sincere. I love how she is always cheerful (and not in a fakey-fake way) and hasn't said anything negative about her fellow job candidates.

She walks the walk. Very impressive. I agree with SQUATMAN - Trump recognizes her Quality.

What a joy she would be to work with on any task!

"Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening." - Greta Garbo

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    I really liked her and wanted her to go further.. but one thing i didnt like was her use of "I" in her talking about the teams ideas for the Ad.. i think it caused a lil resentment on her team.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I personally like Tana's style. Her sunny, upbeat personality is refreshing. I totally agree with Squatman (as usual) thatshe was more assertive as PM and told Angie to stuff it. Hopefully she will be PM again.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman
    I really liked her and wanted her to go further.. but one thing i didnt like was her use of "I" in her talking about the teams ideas for the Ad.. i think it caused a lil resentment on her team.
    That was actually Tara, FireWoman
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    LOL yes it was.. oops posted in the wrong therad

*smacks self*

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    ......I totally agree with Squatman (as usual)

Coming from a Tallulah Bankhead fan, I'm tickled.

However, I assure you, its just a matter of time...

Back to Tana. She made it past the PM phase, and with such a positive demeanor, she will have to really screw up for her to be brought into the boardroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizziemarie111
    I just find it funny that you have never meet her and you already know that her smile is fake and that she is being condesending. Becuase that is the way she always smiles and she is not condesending at all.
    Quite right, Lizziemarie. Correction/Clarification: I find her AFFECT fake and condescending. Whether that is, in fact, her intent I've no idea. Nonetheless, the effect of her affect is, for me, creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizziemarie111
    Tana is a reality show contestant and therefore has willingly made herself open to criticism. An opinion is an opinion. At times, Tana does seem fake and a little over the top with her cheerleading.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread