+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Tana - Street Smart

I am a YOOOGE fan of Kutis Gertz--he's very popular here in Des Moines. He left for a couple of years and people were thrilled when he moved back.

A side note: he met his wife at a 4-minute date event :LOL

Gertz is a common enough name in the area that I never put it together that they were married. Ironically, Kurtiz Gertz is on the CBS affiliate, which competes head to head with the NBC affiliate--and the NBC station is ALWAYS doing an update with her after the show.

Hey misscrispy what does the weather becon say today? I lived in Des Moines for a bit and loved that thing and the little rymes that went with it!

I wish more cities had it!

I love Tana! She's one of my faves

White~colder weather is in sight.

FORT Regular
    Tana=Class!!! Go TANA!!!!!
    "Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening." - Greta Garbo

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood
    Hey misscrispy what does the weather becon say today? I lived in Des Moines for a bit and loved that thing and the little rymes that went with it!

I wish more cities had it!
    Weather beacon green!!!

Here's some more gossip from a friend of mine...

(btw, this isn't one of those "I heard it from a friend of my cousin's brother-in-law's aunt...." stories.)

My co-worker's dad is very good friends with Kurtis Gertz--apparently they had to tell everyone that Tana was visiting her sister, but then she was gone for so long that people thought Tana and Kurt were having marital difficulties. Also, Kurtis has no interest in moving and Tana just applied on a whim. (I found this out after emailing my co-workers about Tana being married to Kurtis!)

Tana is now one of my favorites!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

FORT Newbie
    {quote}Also, Kurtis has no interest in moving and Tana just applied on a whim. {Quote}

I dont know about this becuase when the list of canidates for the show came out Kurtis said on the news that if she won he would have to quit his job. So even if he did not want to move he is willing to move if she wins. And, with his impressive resume he wont have trouble finding a job in New York or wherever.

Also I was shocked and rather empressed when Tana bought the cuff links for her husband becuase I remember the first time I went to one of her Mary Kay things was that she wore a lot of jewelry, especially rings (she is rather underdone for jewelery on the show)

After last night's episode, my opinion of Tana skyrocketed. She's a little crass at times but she knows when to be nice! She did quite well as a leader and she seems that she's a pretty easy person to get along with, overall. She's replaced Angie in my top 5 favorites now.
    And, I think Trump was actually impressed with her, he just didn't show it all that much.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    I love her positive attitude. I just wish she had more input on what went on during her reign as PM. Angie pushed her idea onto everyone, much like the coffee task, but this time she struck out. John and Tara (and the guy with the afro) saved the task by securing a legit talent scout.

Tana needs to excel in another task to give her any shot at John.

I like her. Trump might actually tear up after he fires her.

+ Reply to Thread