+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Tana - Street Smart

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Did you notice how she very tactfully put off Kristen's lame attempt to build an alliance against Audrey??

Kristen was saying, "We have to get rid of the dead weight around here..." and Tana replied, "Yes, we do have to get rid of the dead weight...."

...as if to say, NEWS FLASH, Kristen.... YOU'RE the DEAD WEIGHT!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

Snoozin' on the beach
    I thought the same thing lol I definitely think she clued Audrey in as to Kristen's intentions. I don't know why she pulled either of them in the boardroom. They did a pretty decent job, it was Kristen that totally screwed the idea up. Guess she thought they were the least capable of defending themselves against her. John didn't support her either and I applaud both him and Tana for not looking for a scapegoat to keep themselves from being a target. It's obvious Kristen was 100 percent to blame for the loss.

I loved Audrey's comment to Trump that Kristen doesn't have the personality to make the commercial funny (or something to that effect).

Quote Originally Posted by LiteWeightLiz
    Did you notice how she very tactfully put off Kristen's lame attempt to build an alliance against Audrey??

Kristen was saying, "We have to get rid of the dead weight around here..." and Tana replied, "Yes, we do have to get rid of the dead weight...."

...as if to say, NEWS FLASH, Kristen.... YOU'RE the DEAD WEIGHT!

That scene had me busting out laughing because I could tell exactly what was going through Tana's mind. She's witty and very competant, but I think she'll be kept out of the top spots simply because there are more "leader" type people around. I may change my opinion though once she's PM.

FORT Regular
    Yeah i totally agree with completely.

And it seems like she has a fan with Carolyn already by stating that "....she has performed well in the last two tasks ,better than John" Hhhhmmm!!!interesting

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by kalo

And it seems like she has a fan with Carolyn already by stating that "....she has performed well in the last two tasks ,better than John" Hhhhmmm!!!interesting
    I must have missed it when Carolyn said that. Seems like its time for a woman to win it and Carolyn is leaning towards her so far. I didn't tape this episode so I can't go back and review the tape but didn't Carolyn say something in the boardroom (as the 6 of them waited outside) something like " I like Tana over Micheal". I kind of wondered what that meant. Does she prefer Micheal to go instead of Tana or did she like Tana to go instead of Micheal? I can't imagine it meant Tana to go instead of Micheal though. She has done nothing to warrant a boot whereas Micheal has. Anyone have it on tape and is that what she said? Its just a thing that has been niggling at me, since i forgot to tape it! lol

ntm
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by kalo

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    Anyone have it on tape and is that what she said? Its just a thing that has been niggling at me, since i forgot to tape it! lol
    What Carolyn actually said was "...she (Tana) has performed well in the last two tasks, better than Michael"

FORT Newbie
    I also think Tana is doing a great job. She definitely didn't deserve to be in that boardroom last week. I think she could go far! Have you guys seen her website? She seems to have a good sense of humor.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Thanks for clearing that up for me ntm. I didn't bother to tape this one and only gave it half my attention as I was getting disgusted with the product hype. That's what I get for not watching close enough anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by ntm
    What Carolyn actually said was "...she (Tana) has performed well in the last two tasks, better than Michael"
    Carolyn said: "Well, Tana has performed well in the last 3 tasks. She's better than Michael. Bren is the one who cam up with the ridiculous cucumber idea."

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizziemarie111
    His favorite spot is the Big Horn River in Montana where he casts a fly to rising trout. Closer to home, he loves to hunt pheasant with his black lab, Doppler,
    Doppler -- What a great pet's name for a Meteorologist!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread