+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Tana - Street Smart

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks
    So, am I the only one who thinks Trump will get part of the blame for NYC losing the bid? Of course, it may not have been the semi-disaster that Burnett portrayed it as, but Tana didn't do very well in that challenge and the Burnett version was broadcast far and wide. Why in the world did the US Olympic Committee agree to letting it be an Apprentice challenge given what was at stake?
    There were far bigger issues that cost New York the bid, mainly the fact that many in New York didn't want the games in the first place and the fact the stadium for the Jets, which was to be the centerpiece was voted down.

Tana's foul-up in November (when the show was actually filmed) had little-to-no impact on what happened.

I had to laugh. My first thought was "way to go, Tana, lost New York the Olympics"
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I had to laugh. My first thought was "way to go, Tana, lost New York the Olympics"
    dagwood I thought the exact same thing.

Geez, I really do watch entirely too much reality TV!!!

Here I was, minding my own business tonight, relaxing after a long holiday...and what did I see on television? A "Bedazzler" commercial, featuring TANA! She said "remember me, from television?" (of course she never invokes the name of The Donald, or The Apprentice.) Behind her is a t-shirt with "Tana" bedazzled, and her only mention of the Apprentice is something like "I tried to find just one Bedazzler in all of New York."

It was really awful. I wouldn't think the Bedazzler company would want anything to do with her, I can't imagine that her endorsement raises sales.

Oh, and she makes the comment/statement that she made $10,000 with her Bedazzler in...two months, maybe?
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post

It was really awful. I wouldn't think the Bedazzler company would want anything to do with her, I can't imagine that her endorsement raises sales.

Oh, and she makes the comment/statement that she made $10,000 with her Bedazzler in...two months, maybe?
    I think she was probably referring to when she made a ton of money selling Bedazzled T-shirts during the Salt Lake City Olympics. I know she mentioned it during the show.
    What a fruitcake.

That commercial was awful! I had to laugh when I see it, is this the type of job offer Apprentice candidates are looking for? Shameless and embarassing to say the least.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I saw it too - it was hysterical to hear her say "remember me from National Television?" Um...Tana....you're in a C-rate commercial trying to sell bedazzlers. Stop being so excited about it.

They are not all the rage again, much to your chagrin!!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post
    I think she was probably referring to when she made a ton of money selling Bedazzled T-shirts during the Salt Lake City Olympics. I know she mentioned it during the show.
    What a fruitcake.
    [Fruitcakes for Christmas: How apropos.]

No way! You mean all that garbage she spewed about how Bedazzler jumped sales was based on merchandise sold for the OLYMPICS??? (Man, you could probably hawk used tissues in a plastic bag at the Games, if you wanted to...)

That's ... well, it's hilarious.

Yeah, I also thought Tana went schizo during the finale. I thought she was rather pleasant, if a little loopy, during the taping of the show itself, but during the finale things just got mean-spirited. I was sort of put-off by the negative aggression she indulged in. Kendra was much classier.

(Man, what is it with nice / low-key constestants who sit around between the episode taping of the finale and work themselves up into an aggressive state? They seem to psyche themselves up into an overkill mindset, in their fear of losing.)

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    Here I was, minding my own business tonight, relaxing after a long holiday...and what did I see on television? A "Bedazzler" commercial, featuring TANA! She said "remember me, from television?" (of course she never invokes the name of The Donald, or The Apprentice.) Behind her is a t-shirt with "Tana" bedazzled, and her only mention of the Apprentice is something like "I tried to find just one Bedazzler in all of New York."

I just saw the commercial ...

FORT Newbie

Commercial

You can see the commercial on the Bedazzler website.

I can't post links, so sorry no clicky-pop
    h t t p://mybedazzler.com

+ Reply to Thread