+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Tana - Street Smart

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Tana, Tana, Tana.

Missed the show last night but will watch later this evening.
    CAN'T WAIT to see how Tana went ballistic. What a piece of work she is.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Wow! Tana is a crackhead! The way she went on and on was embarrassing to watch. Soooo uncomfortable! Watching her lose was quality television, too bad she didn't air punch in anger when Trump hired Kendra. YEA!!!!!

I didn't think Tana could look worse than she did during the Olympics task, but she managed to top herself last night. As her face got more pinched, as her comments got sharper and sharper and her eyes began to blaze, I sat there cringing in amazement. But when she went off on her air-punching/whooping bit, I knew that she had just completely lost her frickin' mind!

I missed Kendra and Donald on the Today Show but they had Tana on later and she make a fool (again) out of her self! Said she never talked bad about them to their faces???

When asked if she learned something she said ..She learned about all the businesses the task provided and she also learned never to do stuff they can use against you later". No duh?

Also she did get a nice new outfit out of it that she was wearing for the interview... Arrgh!@!!! It is no wonder us women ge to respect in business. !
    The woman is CLUELESS

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy

I didn't think Tana could look worse than she did during the Olympics task, but she managed to top herself last night. As her face got more pinched, as her comments got sharper and sharper and her eyes began to blaze, I sat there cringing in amazement. But when she went off on her air-punching/whooping bit, I knew that she had just completely lost her frickin' mind!

I totally agree. All of those comments I made earlier in this thread--delete them. There's no way I could root for my hometown girl after that debacle. I ended up switching between CSI and Apprentice because I was so humiliated for her as she tried to scratch and claw her way into DT's good graces again.

There's a comment somewhere else that Mr. Trump himself was put off by her fist-pumping and aggressiveness when she went after Kendra regarding the shape of the Pontiac brochure.

LG.
    well no kidding he was put off by it. Every single person on the show told Tana that she had mis-treated her team, so what does she do? Pile on abuse on Kendra about how the brochure's success was all Tana's doing despite the fact that Kendra worked the whole night while Tana was hanging by her toes in her cave or whatever the hell she does to rest up for her next big day as a screeching harpy who looks for absolutely any opening to prove how great she is and that everyone else sucks. Trumpy made the right choice for who to hire.

At some point, the crowd jeered at Tana during the season finale. Whoa! Even Jen M. from Season 2 didn't get that bad of a reaction from the crowd.

Story on Tana from her hometown newspaper
    http://www.dmregister.com/apps/pbcs....73208657520939

Tana was on Conan O'Brien's show tonight and made just a complete idiot of herself. It was clear that she was annoying Conan and talking over him. She made a few snotty comments about Trump and Conan kept having to steer her away from that topic because Trump is a guest on his show periodically. I finally turned it off because I just couldn't listen anymore. She more than implied that Kendra got the job because she kissed butt and that she, Tana, did not get the job because she told the truth and Trump couldn't handle it. At a few points in the interview, some people in the audience boo'ed her. She was dressed just like a housewife from Iowa... okay, not that that's a bad thing (because that's what she is), but when Kendra was on with Jay Leno earlier tonight, she looked great and was better dressed than the actual show biz person on the show, Lisa Kudrow!

BTW - Kendra was very nice about Tana, was diplomatic when asked about Craig and came off, I thought, as humble and grateful.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    ............Kendra worked the whole night while Tana was hanging by her toes in her cave or whatever the hell she does to rest up for her next big day as a screeching harpy who looks for absolutely any opening to prove how great she is and that everyone else sucks.

too funny

I missed "Conan", but I did see Tana today on "Fox & Friends Weekend" and she was pretty much having a similar attitude just like you had described her when she was on "Conan". Luckily for Tana, there wasn't a crowd there to boo/jeer at her. However, near the end of the interview, Bill McCuddy (the one interviewing Tana) didn't really look thrilled to be interviewing her (he had the "Someone get that woman out of my sight" look pasted on his face). Obviously, Tana is a sore loser. She should just get over herself because she isn't doing herself any justice now.

+ Reply to Thread