+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Tana - Street Smart

Tana is talented and a good sales person. I think it will come down to Kendra and her. Hopefully Kendra will take it.

Does anyone think the artist might have been offended at having his work "improved" with rhinestones?

I don't know about the artist, but I was offended.

It's really quite amazing that she felt obligated to improve upon the t-shirt in the first place. Stupid, stupid, stupid move that will no doubt haunt her.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Juls2
    I can not wait to see her get booted. When she and Craig decided to go to sleep and leave Kendra on her own with the Pontiac project, she lost all of my respect. She's a fraud and an annoying one at that. I'd love to see her get fired. Actually, I'd love to be her boss and fire her.
    They didn't leave her but for a couple of hours, they had all worked together for many hours before that. I don't understand why people keep trying to say Kendra did the whole brochure by herself.

I think it was at least six hours, SavhLaney, but I could be completely wrong on that. All I do know is that it may have been a mistake that they will both be sorry for. I'm sure that it has been brought to Trump's attention more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy in SD
    The people evaluating the project/PR couldn't care less whose idea it was. Tana helped sell what the team had produced, and she delivered, which benefitted all team members equally. For her to have said, 'Oh, by the way, Kendra really deserves the credit for staying up all night creating this ad,' that would have been a red herring. It would have undermined the team's effort.
    I remember in one episode from last season (and I'm sure Kendra remembered this as well) the people evaluating the project/PR did give individual evaluation of the members. You can never be sure.

FORT Regular
    it isnt that big of a deal that they went home and got a couple hours of sleep. I think Tana is older and more mature then Kendra, and from the other sites there is some skeletons in Kendras closet it seems.

Tana though seems to be too middle america...it is gonna be a tough decision because they are both so vanilla.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by eze2004
    .......and from the other sites there is some skeletons in Kendras closet it seems.

please explain or give links, otherwise don't bring up vague "rumors".

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    okay, do you mean gracie's elaborate unfounded claims of a phony resume ?
    or some rumor about her personal life?

gosh, with all this venom you'ld think we were dealing with an Omarosa type

This is Tana's thread, I will continue on Kendra's

Serial killer killer Winston Smith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsaibutterfly
    Does anyone think the artist might have been offended at having his work "improved" with rhinestones?
    I don't mean to sound harsh, but it doesn't matter what he thinks.

This "artist" is a professional working on a "for hire" basis. That means the people who paid him (Hanes, I think) are the authors of this particular design, and they can do whatever they want with it.

Aside from that, he didn't come up with the design on his own. Tana and Alex had the design partly finished when he came in. And he made the design to their specifications. Since they collaborated on the design, they have as much right to alter it as he does.

Serial killer killer Winston Smith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I think it was at least six hours, SavhLaney, but I could be completely wrong on that.
    I could be wrong too, but I'm pretty sure it was more like three hours.

Also, I find it strange that we have almost no footage showing Tana and Craig shirking their duties. You can't even find extra footage of them not working on the Yahoo site. Most of the Home Depot challenge showed Craig's team bailing on him, but on the Pontiac task we got virtually no footage of Magna. If Tana and Craig didn't do anything on this task, I want to see footage of them standing around doing nothing before I'll believe it.

+ Reply to Thread