+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Tana - Street Smart

I think she has what it takes but lacks the polish, or finesse to get that across sometimes. There is a seemingly lack of professionalism and sort of a goofiness that comes across.

However, Craig is a disaster, I can't imagine having to listen to that guy talk circles and say nothing along with the attitude he has going on all the time. I hope it comes down to Kendra and Tana. And if last night is a foreshadow I think Trump will pick Kendra for the extra polish she has.

Does anyone know the details on how she supposedly made $10,000 off a $10 Bedazzler?

Btw, I have been thinking for months that it was time for a Bedazzler comeback. I'm surprised they had trouble finding one. 70s retro is hot now. We saw the HBO Saturday movie, Starsky and Hutch, and one of Ben Stiller's outfits was excellently bedazzled.

P.S. Found this article:
    http://www.metroactive.com/papers/me...ices-0136.html

She said last night that she sold t-shirts at the Olypmics or something like that!

It may have been a shot in the dark high profit opportunity but sometimes it does not work in the day to day market.

Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally
    She said last night that she sold t-shirts at the Olypmics or something like that!
    Um, yeah, I was asking for details that she didn't say last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest
    Um, yeah, I was asking for details that she didn't say last night.
    What other details do you need? She bought a $10 bedazzler. Used it on T-shirts. Marked the prices up $12 (or something). And sold $10,000 worth of product at the Olympics.

I doubt she was being literal about $10k but assume she made a bunch of money.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    For the love of DOG.. enough with her Bedazzle back-patting. She was actually coming across rather loony about it.

I agree with Miss F.. she's in trouble for the interviews. For some reason, she can't formulate sentences or something when under pressure. The statistics of wins/losses of Alex's was basically THROWN out there at the very last second..cuz she knew she was toast. LUCKILY, for her... it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest
    Does anyone know the details on how she supposedly made $10,000 off a $10 Bedazzler?

Btw, I have been thinking for months that it was time for a Bedazzler comeback. I'm surprised they had trouble finding one. 70s retro is hot now. We saw the HBO Saturday movie, Starsky and Hutch, and one of Ben Stiller's outfits was excellently bedazzled.

P.S. Found this article:
    http://www.metroactive.com/papers/me...ices-0136.html
    On the show The Look for Less, the fashion designer Betsey Johnson knew where to look for it, plus the adornments for cheap in Manhattan. Although must admit Betsey got a bit lucky, picking up the last Bedazzler at the store.

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Serial killer killer Winston Smith's Avatar
    I would've been pissed if Tana had been fired over Alex. He's the ultimate corporate weasle. He had a lousy track record, and at this stage of the game he couldn't win his own merits. He had to resort to sabotage (putting Kendra and Craig on the same team knowing they don't work well together) and Ivana-style finger pointing.

Despite her downhill trend, I still think Tana has a great shot at becoming The Apprentice! I am still rooting for her despite her mistakes. I rather have Tana win this (or Craig) than Kendra. I just think she (and Craig) is more qualified than Kendra is. I am still a Tana fan!!!

Go Tana!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

I can not wait to see her get booted. When she and Craig decided to go to sleep and leave Kendra on her own with the Pontiac project, she lost all of my respect. She's a fraud and an annoying one at that. I'd love to see her get fired. Actually, I'd love to be her boss and fire her.

+ Reply to Thread