+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Tana - Street Smart

I'm liking Tana too.. but I must say, she swears a lot. I mean, I swear a lot, so it doesn't "bother me".. IMO, it's very unwise/uncouth to be that way while being filmed for The Apprentice.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Bravo Fan of course she is the best contestant this time around.....there just seems to be a feeling among those at Team Trump and the interviewers of the final four that a woman isnt going to win....and surprise...surprise they don't ...My point in using trophy was that she will be the last woman standing....and what we think about how competent she is ...doesn't really matter...only what the Donald does....

How do you know there won't be more than one woman in the final 4?

In any case, I really didn't like Tana in the beginning, but she's really grown on me.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    How do you know there won't be more than one woman in the final 4?

In any case, I really didn't like Tana in the beginning, but she's really grown on me.
    Tana is very good at sales, but her "Mary Kay" personality rubs me the wrong way. Plus, I was turned off by her boastful remark of her claiming that she was untouchable. After watching past seasons of "The Apprentice", I know that bad luck usually happens to the candidates who brag.

About her "bragging"... I was under the impression that she was saying that in jest. She didn't sound like she seriously believed it.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer
    About her "bragging"... I was under the impression that she was saying that in jest. She didn't sound like she seriously believed it.
    That's the impression I got, as well.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Newbie
    She was not saying it to brag that is not her. Anyone who haas ever worked at mary kay knows that bragging is something that most people in that business do not do. And even if you are a top sales person (like she is) you still have people who are above you are can easily make more sales then you.

I really like Tana because unlike the majority of girls on all four Apprentices, she does not act ditzy or slutty. She also never gets into "temper tantrums".

I don't know if it is because she is a little older, or because she is a mother, but she acts more mature and professional than most of the other girls on this show and on previous Apprentice shows.

Quote Originally Posted by laura000
    ...unlike the majority of girls on all four Apprentices....
    four Apprentices?
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Ok one last attempt to explain what I think is going to hurt Tana in the final four and yes she will get that far...

Those who contribute too much to the tasks and help the team to win too many of these competitions are seem as being too good to be an apprentice when it gets to the true interview...ie the final four...up to that point anything is possible ...and winning the tasks insures your survival for another week...

Then the least competent of the remaining four seem to rise to the top...the others are seen as not even needing the job and also as not being team players... its a shame but both Tana and Kendra will suffer at that point as they did better than any of the guys in most of the tasks.

Worse...in Tana's case she hasn't been to college and this will hurt her in the interviews...

I called her a Trophy candidate earlier since she has won more tasks than most of the other remaining candidates....

+ Reply to Thread