+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Tana - Street Smart

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna
    I also expect Tana to be one of the final 2, but I think it will be with Alex, not Kendra
    Alex...ugh, I hope not!!! I want a Tana/Kendra final two. I also wouldn't mind Tana/Craig, but it is unlikely to happen!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

FORT Upperclassman
    First Post.

Lurked at bit, saw many insightful and enjoyable comments, and joined.

I agree with earlier comments about a possible Books Smarts vs. Street Smarts finale. If this should be the scenario, Tana would be a clear choice over Craig or Chris. I would guess the Books Smarts' candidate would be Kendra, but Alex and Bren are performing closer to her level than Craig or Chris are to Tana's level.

Tana is da bomb. She impresses me more every week, and I think she could easily win this competition and make Trump proud. She seems to be able to adapt to every situation and has personally excelled in every task. I hope she wins.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Moekle.

Agree that Tana is looking more and more like the best choice out of all.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I think she is probably the most likliest choice of them all at this point, glad she is continuing to shine!

Trump seems to want Alex to do well. Then of course there hasn't been a woman winner yet and Tanna would be the perfect person do win it as a woman and a street smart woman who has proven her self more than once. I also think she has Caroline on her side which definately can't hurt!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Tana rocks. And it seems like Caroline likes her too, which is key.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Tana will be this year's trophy lady going into the interview against three guys whom the lady who does the interview will like but the three men Trump listens too won't.....then if by some chance two of the three guys blow it....and its Tana versus the one left......She will win the task....and Trump will pick the GUY......

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I don't really see Tana as the trophy female in the finale. She deserves it more than anyone else, imo...male or female.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I must admit, I'm hoping on the Tana train... originally, I was entirely annoyed by her, but now she seems to be the strongest competitor in the whole competition. I'm definitely hoping that she'll pull out a win (although I wouldn't be too dissapointed if it was anyone but Alex).

+ Reply to Thread