+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Tana - Street Smart

FORT Regular
    I wasn't a big Tana fan until this ep, but now I'm completely rooting for her. I think she's adorable! Sure she was out of her element with the hip-hoppers, but she chose to work with that and have a blast doing it.

(And a big Word! on the bit about "anyone who can make Carolyn laugh like that..." I haven't seen her laugh that hard since the fashion design ep from last season!)

I think one of the reasons she was able to not be completely insulting when meeting with the artists and trying out the hip-hop slanguage was that her attitude was this is fun and different and I'm enjoying myself meeting these new people and checking out their world and was not the least bit condescending or snooty about something that was obviously not her norm.

She's worked her butt off on every task and is not a complainer, I think she's got a shot to be in the final 4.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Zerfley
    She's worked her butt off on every task and is not a complainer, I think she's got a shot to be in the final 4.
    Forget that, I think that she has a shot to win this (or at least be the runner-up)!!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    Forget that, I think that she has a shot to win this (or at least be the runner-up)!!!!
    I agree. She may just be the first female Apprentice.

FORT Fogey
    She has been a standout to me from day one. She is a good contender for the win. Given the fact this is, first and foremost, an entertainment show, it is time for a female winner. It may give her an edge over a man who has performed equally well.

She was great with the kids this week! Watching her just makes me happy. Uh oh - Trump doesn't like happy! Maybe her desertation of Craig, with the rest of the team, will be enough of a downside for Trump to be convinced she doesn't just go along with anything!
    Go Tana, Go Tana!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Caroline seems to like her as well.

Tana certainly has the ability to be part of the Trump organization, but in the context of the show, she will need to step up her game a bit to ensure that her room mates don't use her actions against her.

It could be easy for others to portray her as a bit of a softie so hopefully she'll have a good rebuttal to it.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I hope so.....I'll be rooting for her

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    I actually think that too. I just didn't want to make such a bold statement and jinx her.

She did great on this last task. She wasn't thrilled about the box idea and they showed her negativity which I think is good, shows she's not just a Pollyanna Sunshine that you want to smack upside the head. But she, and the others, pulled it together and really sold the idea even if they weren't initially sold on it.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

+ Reply to Thread