+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Tana - Street Smart

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    I personally found Tana to be hilarious last night - in a refreshing way. I'm not picking on her at all. Yeah, she was out of her element, but she tried and she had fun doing it. And it worked! She is a wonderful saleswoman! And Carolyn's reaction to Tana and her hip-hop talk was priceless. Anyone who can make Carolyn laugh like that deserves props. Had it been anyonne else, Carolyn probably would have just looked disgusted and rolled her eyes.

Also - Tana is so.... innocent, naive, I don't know. But it's cute. I loved how she was so proud to be a MILF and changed the F from **** to "fool around with". Too funny.

It's so strange because I really could not stand this woman when the show began. But she really has grown on me. Her personality is infectious.
    Aaahhh, Charlie, it's nice to know you can still read my mind so well. On a show where it's common for people to snipe and whine, she is like a breath of fresh air. I thought she was hysterical last night. She always has a huge smile on her face. I hope she either wins this, or goes far. She is a joy to watch.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

-H-
    I was never a big fan of Tana from the beginning. But after the last episode (auction for charity) I am totally impressed with Tana. She enjoyed what she was doing and did a wicked job. She stepped out of the box and and into a different element. Tana contributed a lot and helped the team win this one. She is one of my favorite now and someone I would want to win The Apprentice.

Tana has been my favorite from the beginning and she hasn't failed to win my support each week. She is easy going, cheerful, doesn't resort to cattiness or bitchiness with or against anyone, intelligent, and MATURE. Oh and she is also a hard worker and a good leader. I think she has a very good chance to become the next Apprentice. Although, now that John has gone and the weak and/or bitchy women, the remaining women are very strong and the competition between them is fierce. I am impressed that they have not resorted to the cattiness we have usually seen at this point with the women (as in previous Apprentices). The remaining men are just so-so in my book. Soooo - I can definitely see a woman winning this thing! FINALLY! (And, it might just be Tana - at least I hope so).

i think that she may be smarter than everyone else there but she has the sense to not flaunt it too early on...

she should have her own show... a 'jessica simpson in the future' type thing, where her day-to-day comments are editted together for our pleasure... one hot mamma and she needs more air time

if NBC is watching, we need more tana time

I absolutely adore her. How can someone not like her?!
    Her and Kendra are my favorite.

I beez mortified for Tana's faux ghettoese

At least she didn't say "gettin' jiggy" at any point ... I would have puked

ohhhh.... did I saw her somewhere??..I don't know, She looks familiar to me.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    At least she didn't say "gettin' jiggy" at any point ... I would have puked
    I don't think people say that anymore.

so cute how she said 'mother i'd like to fool around with'

and what makes it nicer is that she used her winnings to get her husband cufflinks from mikimoto rather than get anything for herself... true milf

FORT Newbie
    Tana looks so much like HP's ex-CEO, Carly Fiorina. See this,

http://www.computerworld.com/compute..._secondary.jpg

+ Reply to Thread