+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Audrey - Street Smart

Audrey - Street Smart

Salt Lake City, UT
    Real Estate Agent

From the official site:

Audrey, 22, grew up in West Valley, Utah with her brother and sister. Audrey never had the chance to continue her education after high school but has become a very successful real estate agent, one of the youngest agents ever to be certified in Utah. She is currently working on her broker's license while launching a non-profit organization for high school students to help them pursue their dream careers.

Now wait just a dang minute...Salt Lake has a candidate and this is the first I hear of it? Why isn't it all over the news? Neleh and Carmen are still in our faces for goodness sake.

Well, I will have to root for the hometown girl, unless she turns out to be a major beyotch.

I think I'll root for this one unless she does something weird/stupid in the first episode... just because nobody else really stands out to me. Plus she kind of reminds me of me. Same career field (real estate), around the same age, and started in the real estate career young.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    She sounds very ambitious....I think one to look out for.

The resume: Nice The dress: Uh, well, not so much (from what I can see). She may be nice though.

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Her bio on Yahoo says that her parents were incarcerated for bad business dealings in their business, and as a result, she took over the family assets when she was 18... she sold their family home for $15,000 profit, and it gave her the "bug" for real estate.... interesting!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

FORT Fogey
    As is tradition for me, I pick her based on looks. I wanted Katrina to win S1, Jen M to win S2, and now Audrey for S3. Hahaha, this will probably change, but she certainly sounds ambitious and smart.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    true, but she's still only 22!

I'm not saying "kids" like her and Andy aren't worthy, but we saw how the older candidates attacked Andy's youth all the time, plus how Trump occasionally supported their arguement.

more power to her

I'm really liking the younger candidates this year, especially Audrey and Kendra. Audrey was calm, collected, professional last night. I'm looking forward to her as a PM.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    I'm really liking the younger candidates this year, especially Audrey and Kendra. Audrey was calm, collected, professional last night. I'm looking forward to her as a PM.
    Last night it seemed to me that she was more of a bystander in the little fight in the van and that Angie was the one doing all the "shut up" raving, but a few people disagreed with me. Provided that my memory is right, I liked her. In the boardroom, for example, she pretty quickly shored up Kristen's argument, and it was a smart time and place to do so.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast