+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 97

Thread: Audrey - Street Smart

  1. #31
    Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    South West Washington
    Posts
    330
    I completely agree with you on all points, Nemesis! Audrey lashed out when SHE was attacked -- she was simply defending herself, and it has nothing to do with how she may/may not behave in her marriage relationship!

    In my opinion, a real "explosive personality" is demonstrated by Chris in the boardroom!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

  2. #32
    Premium Member dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    43
    Posts
    19,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    Um, I can't for the life of me figure out any basis for this statement.

    A) Her only "explosive personality" moments were directly related to one person. Otherwise we haven't seen any evidence that she's an 'explosive personality'. That's a very extreme statement with nothing but a couple of isolated moments to back it up. Doesn't fly yet.

    B) Since when do the circumstances and situations the candidates are under on the show mirror normal everyday life? We have no idea what she's like in real life under circumstances away from The Apprentice.

    C) We don't know anything about her husband or her domestic life, and the dynamics between her and her husband. So there's no reason to make such an unfounded projection.


    I haven't seen any signs of an explosive personality. We all have outbursts from time to time. In the second episode, she was trying to calm down Kristin when she was fighting with Brian. That doesn't say 'explosive personality' to me.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    #oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

  3. #33
    Church Girl tmlw1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Where Ever I Am
    Age
    43
    Posts
    322

    This Really Has Nothing To Do With Anything

    I really haven't been able to listen to anything Audrey has to say. i get distracted by the bushy eyebrows. When she's talking all I can hear is my inner-voice saying "I really want to tweeze her eyebrows."

  4. #34
    Kanai Nemeses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    3,835
    Quote Originally Posted by tmlw1971
    I really haven't been able to listen to anything Audrey has to say. i get distracted by the bushy eyebrows. When she's talking all I can hear is my inner-voice saying "I really want to tweeze her eyebrows."
    Actually, I think her eyebrows are one of her best features. They're tweezed so that they're in good proportion to balance out her facial features.

    I especially like the difference between eyebrows like hers compared to the likes of Tara who's eyebrows are almost non-existant, the Kristen/Maria types who's brows are tweezed into weirdly unnatural severe arches, and the Elizabeth types who are too au-natural and a bit bushy.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

  5. #35
    FORT Fan sarakay66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    201
    I was on the phone last night, does anyone know what the guy was saying to her about her marriage?
    He who holds the ladder is just as guilty as the thief. --German Proverb :nono

  6. #36
    Balllllooooooooon!!!!! MrsMarcusWelby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Island
    Age
    36
    Posts
    295
    He basically said that her husband sits at home all the time and she rubs it in his face that she earns more money and that she rules the roost (so to speak) back home. She denied all but making more money then her husband.

  7. #37
    Kanai Nemeses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    3,835
    It was indeed quite a cheap and classless thing to do. I doubt he'd like personal comments about him and his wife being brought up in the boardroom. In one classless stroke, Craig's worth dropped to zero in my eyes.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

  8. #38
    Thorpedo is Love Mrs Cwebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    It was indeed quite a cheap and classless thing to do. I doubt he'd like personal comments about him and his wife being brought up in the boardroom. In one classless stroke, Craig's worth dropped to zero in my eyes.
    What's more pathetic was that he wasn't even convincing when he used that argument. Its was such a weak argument, but likewise she did bring up his children, although not nearly as in depth as he did.

    Still, thsee two both suck now. I'm so glad John & Tana are still around!

  9. #39
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    Actually, I think her eyebrows are one of her best features. They're tweezed so that they're in good proportion to balance out her facial features.

    I especially like the difference between eyebrows like hers compared to the likes of Tara who's eyebrows are almost non-existant, the Kristen/Maria types who's brows are tweezed into weirdly unnatural severe arches, and the Elizabeth types who are too au-natural and a bit bushy.
    So true. I think she's adorable and very attractive. Has anyone else noticed how tiny her forehead is?

  10. #40
    FORT Regular Webgirl1415's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    24
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    Um, I can't for the life of me figure out any basis for this statement.

    A) Her only "explosive personality" moments were directly related to one person. Otherwise we haven't seen any evidence that she's an 'explosive personality'. That's a very extreme statement with nothing but a couple of isolated moments to back it up. Doesn't fly yet.

    B) Since when do the circumstances and situations the candidates are under on the show mirror normal everyday life? We have no idea what she's like in real life under circumstances away from The Apprentice.

    C) We don't know anything about her husband or her domestic life, and the dynamics between her and her husband. So there's no reason to make such an unfounded projection.
    Well, Nemesis, if you've been watching the episodes weekly anyone could see that she is extremely combative. As far as not knowing about Audrey's domestic life, you are right in saying that no one knows anything about her. As much as we may wish we knew these people, we don't and their personal lives should be respected. However, when I typed in her name on my AOL search I found an article that included some of the people that know and associate with her, and one woman said that she is a highly succesful real estate agent but says that the way she is on the show is very much like how she is in real life. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW ? I'm just a 14-year-old too worldly for my own good

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.