+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Audrey - Street Smart

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    I am totally impressed with her so far! She was smart enough to recognize what needed to be done from the beginning-- (when they needed the dumpster, and knew that the toilet purchase would be a mistake). She had enough class to try to reason with Brian and Kristen about the impression they were making on the customers. She also sounded very smart in the boardroom!!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

I'm impressed by her as well. After episode 1 I was trying to remember her but Episode two clearly shows that she can work well in a stressful situation (like with two egomaniacs yelling at each other). I hope she goes far, but because of the age issue I see that Trump may not choose her. Too bad for Trump if that's the case.

When I first saw her picture I thought she was going to be the quiet one that everyone automatically was going to target and pick on (i.e. Elizabeth & Jessie). But after this last episode, she's definitely got some fire to her. She also looks much better on camera than in this picture.

hehe She's a cutie pie, but I doubt she'll win!

I've read several posts where people are saying she's a negative person. Seems like that would be true, but I contest that all of her points have been valid. Not like Ivana from season 2 where she'd blame the project manager and never give a reason why. Now with the other problem child from Networth out of the picture I really expect the other members to shine..so now we get to see what she's really made of!

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    I agree, jcp011c... I agree with her assessments of what's going on around her. (Remember in the motel scene when she said about the new toilets-- "Your A$$ doesn't know the DIFFERENCE!! )

She was interrupting Kristen continually in the boardroom, but I really didn't mind, because I personally didn't want to hear anything Kristen said, anyway.

Even though she's young, I think she's a strong contender. I just hope she doesn't get shot down for her age like Andy did last season!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    I love her no-nonsense approach. She is going to come out of this show a winner even if she loses.

I was feeling pretty good about this one. Until this week. I'm glad to see she's not a brown noser like Book smart Erin. But it seems like she should have realized that she should have suggested one of the Book smart people for firing rather than one of her teammates. she showed some hints of being an emotional decision maker. I think this is gonna bite her in the butt later on.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I love this girl. She has a lot of spunk. And what about that hair... love it!

I think she's the most mature woman on her team. I'm not sure which direction that leans in.
    Anyone who believes in conspiracy theories has obviously never tried to arrange anything with more than five people.

+ Reply to Thread