+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie - Book Smart

Stephanie - Book Smart

San Diego, CA
    Supply Chain Consultant

From the official site:
    Stephanie, 29, grew up in Tempe, Arizona with a close-knit family. She attended Arizona State University and earned a Bachelor of Science degree with an emphasis in Supply Chain Management (ASU's prestigious Business Program). She is currently part of a Fortune 500 Supply Chain Organization, where she is identified as one of the top Supply Chain Consultants. Her business savvy, loyalty, integrity and strong negotiating skills have led her to successful inventory management programs, phenomenal client satisfaction and outstanding results in multi-million dollar contract negotiations. Her expertise is in Information Technology Outsourcing and Human Resource Outsourcing.

How do you define success?

The most successful people I have ever met are those who have a passion for their endeavors (whether personal or professional) and who pursue that passion with confidence and commitment. I believe in order to be truly successful, one must receive personal gratification from their efforts. Otherwise, the task has a debilitating, rather than a complimentary, effect.

What have you learned from watching previous seasons of The Apprentice?

In order to be successful, I must embrace constructive criticism and listen to others when they are communicating to me. One can learn a lot by effective listening and simple observations. Further, it is important for women to effectively work together. Gossip and cattiness are counterproductive and detrimental. Above all, women must maintain their integrity and work together to break through the glass ceiling.

Why should you be the next Apprentice?

I am loyal, business savvy, and a strong negotiator. I always get what I want and I never take "no" for an answer. My youth and enthusiasm will bring a fresh and exciting perspective to any Trump business organization in which I am involved. I look forward to the challenge!

Nice way to stab someone in the back. :phhht And she's from San Diego too! What a disgrace!

Yeah. I think the word loyalty needs to be removed from her official article above, where it's featured so prominently. It doesn't apply to her.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Loyalty and integrity, huh? I guess she forgot to pack those, because they sure weren't there when she stabbed Danny in the back in the boardroom.

Not your ordinary newbie
    Sell out, just turned "heel" in my book...
    If you want something fair in life, hit a ball between first and third base. Other than that, good luck.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    She and her parents were on the news here in Phoenix last night. Her dad said she has been a fan of Trump ever since she read his book in eighth grade. Not much else - the usual "why I should win" comments.

She was outclassed in debate with Danny. She DID have the right to be pissed at Danny, but made a real idiot of herself even promising him otherwise in the first place. I don't see a "traitor", I see someone wishy-washy. Which is worse.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I can't wait to see the look on Stephanie's face when Danny returns from the boardroom. She's really going to be fuming inside. Don't be surprised if a heated argument erupts between the two candidates.

FORT Fogey
    Why is Trista Rehn on Apprentice?

Who is Trista Rehn?
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast