+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Stephanie - Book Smart

FORT Fogey
    To all:

As mentioned in another thread here, if I were Papa John, I would have tried to sign Stephanie if at all possible to film a quickly-done commercial to air during tonight's (Saturday's) coverage of the National Semifinals of the Final Four and Monday's Championship game on CBS. That to me would have been a great counter-commercial to the Domino's task, especially airing during an event many would be watching.

Quote Originally Posted by 8106
    Her cab confessional was so ignorant. I hope she realized how stupid her generalizations sound when she heard her own comments played back to her on national television.
    y'know i was going to write about how upset i am that stephanie got fired, but you gave me a good reminder. her cab confessional was indeed ignorant.

well, y'know what - most likely it was her specific experiences with john and chris causing her to gab that way. i'm sure she knows deep down that many high school grads are superb business people. her comments were heat of the moment

i'm still upset that stephanie got fired instead of that hothead chris. **stephanie has business integrity.** ..she really does..... yes, she may lack the "it" factor but there is plenty of room in the business world for *solid, dependable, non-glitzy* types. stephanie fits this description!! i will always like her..... but i do agree with The Hair that stephanie's leadership is a bit paltry. i see her more as an associate to a leader. there is plenty of room in the biz world for stephanie and I wish her luck. i hope john and chris have not tainted stephanie's views on high school grads, but i think those 2 nimrods already have unfortunately. stephanie, if you're reading this, i think i know why you said what you said in the cab, but i'll just suggest this - please don't label all h.s. grads based on 2 wacko's ... you're too good for that. good luck. (and yeah, i agree w/ you that chris's days are numbered!)
    America's Next Top Best Friend!

FORT Fogey

Stephanie on Dennis Miller Friday (April 8)

To all:

Stephanie was on Friday's (April 8) edition of Dennis Miller, where she talked about the episode that had just aired on CNBC ahead of the first airing at 8:00 PM ET, goofing on the brand they were promoting at first before going on about what happened on the show. She felt all of Net Worth failed miserably on the task, and also noted the lack of sleep and eating that does plague the candidates as the show goes on. When Dennis asked Stephanie about Chris, she said while being with Mr. Trump last Friday, many of Trump's associates were disappointed that Stephanie was fired before Chris while Dennis was "suggesting" (by what he said in the interview) that Burnett may have had a part in Chris being on as long as he has to this point.

Stephanie's appearance on CNBC will repeat at 9:00 PM PT/Midnight ET and early tomorrow (Saturday, April 9) at 4:00 AM ET/1:00 AM PT. Her appearance comes about 12 minutes into the show and she was in the studio on the show (as opposed to be elsewhere as have most of the candidates to that point).

FORT Fogey

Great interview with Stephanie in Washington Post

To all:

Stephanie did a chat that appeared in Monday's edition of the Washington Post that you can see by clicking this link.

This chat shows that someone at ESPN should take a serious look at hiring her, and if I were at NBC Sports I'd have to take a serious look at her for the sideline reporting gig for Sunday night NFL games next year (something I already said in another thread I would want to do anyway).

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Wow, a woman who can talk about sports

HIRE HER NOW !

FORT Newbie
    HAHA Are you serious?

I thought it was pathetic enough that NBC, of all stations, would acquire Sunday Night Football, and now Stephanie to possibly appear as a sideline reporter? Hell truly is freezing over. I mean come on, she's not even that attractive! Expect ratings to drop when her freckled little face shows up on screen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456