+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie - Book Smart

I think Bren's going to be out to get Stephanie from here on out. The only thing that kept her exchange with Bren from getting ugly was Trump cutting in to fire Michael.

Did anyone at all belive Stephanie when she talked about being a better person, learning her lesson? That's not an exact quote, but it's when she came back from the boardroom.
    If I were her teammates, I'd still sleep with one eye open.

Quote Originally Posted by jcp011c
    Did anyone at all belive Stephanie when she talked about being a better person, learning her lesson? That's not an exact quote, but it's when she came back from the boardroom.
    If I were her teammates, I'd still sleep with one eye open.
    No joke! This was the girl who promised to have Danny's back only to stab him immediately! :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by jcp011c
    Did anyone at all belive Stephanie when she talked about being a better person, learning her lesson?
    I believed her.

But then I also believe that pigs can fly.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Didn't amount to much as a PM and dammit they won, so I'm guaranteed 2 more episodes of her at least. She should thank Kendra and Networth's stupid clown idea.

While I could care less for clowns, there are a lot of people that afraid and/or hate them. Oh well, could've been worst. They could've had a mime theme instead.

Stephanie can't hide behind exemption anymore now that Episode 8 has ended. If she keeps up with her negative attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up getting fired on the next episode.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo
    Stephanie can't hide behind exemption anymore now that Episode 8 has ended. If she keeps up with her negative attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up getting fired on the next episode.
    Possible, but I suspect Stephanie will bounce back and it will be a Kendra-Stephanie finale, especially if Stephanie won another task between now and the finale.

I hate to eat my words when I said she was faking her sorrow at being negative, but she really has't been the last couple of espisodes. She didn't get along well with John, but who could blame her for that!
    However, I think when it's convenient she will forget the "team" and revert to type, becoming quite . I still wait for the Erin/Stephanie catfight we KNOW is coming.

I guess I have to eat my words. No catfight but I'm still convinced Stephanie's negativity will rear it's ugly head before she's fired. Plus, it's interesting to note that, at least editing wise, while her negativity has decreased so has her efficiency.

FORT Newbie
    Her cab confessional was so ignorant. I hope she realized how stupid her generalizations sound when she heard her own comments played back to her on national television.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast