+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie - Book Smart

Stephanie + Michael in episode 3; romance?
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by banzai
    Stephanie + Michael in episode 3; romance?
    I don't know. After episode three, I doubt anyone wanted anything to do with Michael (though he was seen with Erin and Brian at an Eagles game here in Philly at Lincoln Financial Field in early December when they played the Packers).

There's actually already some discussion about the elevator scene over in the 02/04/05 episode thread. This picture doesn't actually show the entire sequence.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fogey

First page of Stephanie's site is up

To all:

You can now add Stephanie Myers to those who have a site (click here for it).

For now, it only has where you can E-mail Stephanie, with it saying "Coming Soon" otherwise.

I'm very disappointed in Stephanie. I had hope in her. Now she's become another "Ivana" and she has lowered the morale of her team with her negative attitude. I hope DT fires her soon. Bren was smart in exposing Stephanie's true colors. Stephanie will not be able to fool DT anymore. If Stephanie doesn't change her attitude very soon, she will be fired.

If Stephanie were to read the boards, this is what I would say:

Congratulations Stephanie! Your performance last night helped you to become my least favorite team player on Book Smarts. I think I actually like Erin even better than you now. You are quite the ice queen and your team doesn't like you, but I think you will probably devour another teammate or two (perhaps literally) before you get your frigid self fired.

I don't find Stephanie attractive at all. She wears too much makeup and during close up shots, it becomes even more obvious, not to mention her skin looks unhealthy at times. Seems like there are some fine lines around the lip area and she has a natural frown on her face to make matters worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I don't find Stephanie attractive at all. She wears too much makeup and during close up shots, it becomes even more obvious, not to mention her skin looks unhealthy at times. Seems like there are some fine lines around the lip area and she has a natural frown on her face to make matters worst.
    I totally agree with you, MrsC. From day one, I thought Stephanie was unattractive, and then when I saw her smoking cigars, her looks factor dropped to -2 for me. Her chin and nose are what bug me the most, though. Her nose when viewed in profile has an almost concave look to it, with an odd bump on it. But her chin -- all I think about is how much she looks like so many of the Halloween witch pictures I see around that holiday. All that's missing is a hairy wart growing from it, and she has the look down pat.

And it doesn't help her looks that she's such a negative person, since a person's personality has a lot to do with their attractiveness to me.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Newbie
    I agree with Mrs Cwebb and Nemeses. Check out her photos on her personal site.

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Her looks aside, Stephanie's attitude will undoubtedly come back to bite her, and soon.... All of the members of team Magna have agreed that she "brings the team down", and if it weren't for Michael's MAJOR screw up in the boardroom last week, Stephanie would be history!

She's been getting so much screen time lately, and she has been called into the boardroom nearly every time that Magna has lost! Her days are VERY numbered!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast