+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie - Book Smart

Her expertise is in Information Technology Outsourcing and Human Resource Outsourcing
    Expert in outsourcing, as well as being a backstabber early and often. I bet she dines alone in the corporate lunch room.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Man am I'm out of a limb............ alone

Why chastize Stephanie for trying to save her own butt, especially when it appeared that either her or Danny were going to take the fall for Magna's loss ?

You're hardlining and saying she should have kept the pact made with Danny to stand up for the marketing side of the task. But what happens when DT starts crapping on the marketing, and you're left out to dry?

Little deals with fellow contestants are cute, but when the tables turn and your ass might be riding in the Yahoo! Yellow Cab...that little deal you made with NeoHippieNerd means SQUAT.

Remember Kristi from season 1. She made a pact with (forgot her name) and decided to take the high road and not defend herself, even when that person started to turn on her just to save her own ass. Kristi got fired for not standing up for herself, which was Trumps explaination for his firing.

Same deal happened here.

Okay. I wouldn't trust Steph from here on out, but when Marketing started getting hammered by DT, she probably felt the game might be over for herself, therefore she had to shift from her verbal alliance with Oh Danny Boy and look out for herself.

Stephanie didn't take the high road, but she lived to task away another day.

Maybe I'm considering her side because I felt Danny the egomaniac ignored her during the brainstorming session.

Snoozin' on the beach
    She is just as guilty of doing a terrible job marketing as Danny did. What, she can't stand up to him or for herself and her ideas? She couldn't control him anymore than Todd could and it looked like she didn't lift a finger to even try to. She just threw him infront of the bus. She set him up by letting him take the lead in the marketing. It left her with an easy target for blame, should the lose. She makes me sick.

Untrustworthy and 2 faced. Will be happy to see her go.

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    Man am I'm out of a limb............ alone

Why chastize Stephanie for trying to save her own butt, especially when it appeared that either her or Danny were going to take the fall for Magna's loss ?

Little deals with fellow contestants are cute, but when the tables turn and your ass might be riding in the Yahoo! Yellow Cab...that little deal you made with NeoHippieNerd means SQUAT.

Okay. I wouldn't trust Steph from here on out, but when Marketing started getting hammered by DT, she probably felt the game might be over for herself, therefore she had to shift from her verbal alliance with Oh Danny Boy and look out for herself.

Stephanie didn't take the high road, but she lived to task away another day.
    You make a really good point, here, Squatman!! It's all about survival when you're in the boardroom!

I guess my problem with her, is that she should have been honest with Danny and told him that she wouldn't make any promises if it came down to it in the boardroom. The way she decided to handle it makes her look very two-faced, to say the least!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

Its fine that she wanted to defend herself, but the problem is she took the intiaitive to propose an alliance to Danny, then suddenly switched against him, when he has yet to stab her in the back. Additionally, she was the one who warned Danny that if he stabbed her in the back, she'd know who go after. Had she not made that secret dealing, I would've dismissed it as another contestant trying to survive. No one forced her to make that pact with Danny, he didn't even approach her about it one bit. She brought it all on herself.

Todd was an idiot for not bringing her along. She was equally as responsible for marketing and she can accuse Danny of being stubborn & difficult all she want, but if she herself realizes how weak that gimmick was, she should've taken the intiative to confront Todd & ask him to make the appropriate changes. He is the PM and he has every right to intervene & override decisions that are detrimental to the team. Not to mention, meeting with BK executives without a plan? She's just as guilty as Danny!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    It will interesting to see the fallout from her disloyalty. Does HipsterDanny have it in him to tell the others how she went against their pact? For now, she has really only pissed off Danny, and since everyone but Kendra said Danny should be fired, her standing in the group didn't take a fatal hit. Of course, if she continues the pattern of deceit she'll be gone quickly. Her standing with Trump and his clones did take a hit.

Even though she has enough time to repair what she did, I didn't see anything worthy about her performance in the task and in the b-room. Weak.

As a whole my favorite team is Net Worth, I really like everyone on that team BUT my favorite player so far would have to be Stephanie.

So far I haven't found anyone I can actually root for, but the ones I know for sure I want to see gone soon are Stephanie, Brian, Bren, and Verna. Bren and Verna for their smugness and self-righteousness... Brian for his classlessness crassness and ignorance, and Stephanie for her lack of integrity and trustworthiness.

/threadjack

MrsC, you changed your av! Who is that guy currently making time with your av space?

/threadjack off
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    MrsC, you changed your av! Who is that guy currently making time with your av space?
    My other husband! Peja Stojakovic who also plays for my favorite team, Sacramento Kings!! I have plenty of hubbies that will eventually land their spot on my AV....

Oh...back on subject.......umm....oh yeah, I just read Stephanie's bio again, it says "strong negotiating skills" where was that when she needed to negotiate with her own team member, Danny?

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    Who is Trista Rehn?

A former Bachelorette.

The look on Stephanie's face when Danny returns should be interesting!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast