+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

**SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

From TV Guide:

Thursday, October 21 2004
    Barking Up the Wrong Tree

First, there's a corporate restructuring, but almost immediately both new teams go to the dogs (the task is canine-related), and when The Donald finishes with the team that ends up in the doghouse, the field has been pared to 11.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

CCL
    Probably something to do with a racetrack? The only other thing I could think of was some charity event for the ASPCA or something?

I read somewhere that they have to give dogs baths.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    I read somewhere that they have to give dogs baths.
    Oh no! Maria's designer suit might get wet!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Obviousman to the rescue

Well since there is a corporate restructuring, I'll play Obviousman and point out that I believe the men win the next challenge making the teams 7-5...

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    ^ Ha!

Yep. Reshuffling probably means the Apex losing streak continues. Jen M. could make a mint selling "I Survived the Apex Train Wreck" t-shirts.

What's even more depressing is that the women apparently find some way to screw up the "designing womens' clothing" task. Nicely played.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

wow, what can we say about the ladies !! lose another project to the guys??? I think DT said to the losing team, " who comes up with this design?", who do you think pick the clothes ? (is it the PM again? )

also I'm just wondering when Jenn M leads the team, would the team win?

Quote Originally Posted by friendssuperfan
    also I'm just wondering when Jenn M leads the team, would the team win?
    Very, VERY good question you posed . . .

Right now, Jen is the only one out of the bunch of the women that I think has even the slightest chance of making it to at least the final 2 at ALL (I still think a man will win).

That said . . .

We've yet to see her actually lead, at this point. And the witches are mounted on their brooms and in full flight on that "team". Everybody on Apex is out to save her own ass.

My thought is that even if Jen did a stellar job as a leader, because of infighting, bitchiness, hormones, etc. and whatever, I believe it's possible they'll lose --- AGAIN --- then gang up with complaints about her in the boardroom and DT will bounce her out of there.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

In the previews, Trump says to someone in the boardroom that they have been "a disaster" or something similar (I don't remember his exact words). Anyway, that makes me think it was one of the ladies since a couple of them have consistently had problems on multiple tasks.
    "The Amazing Race 5 is officially over. Next up for Colin: Hell." Entertainment Weekly.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twit
    In the previews, Trump says to someone in the boardroom that they have been "a disaster" or something similar (I don't remember his exact words). Anyway, that makes me think it was one of the ladies since a couple of them have consistently had problems on multiple tasks.
    If that's the case, I predict that Andy will get the boot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast