+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

FORT Fogey

Some of the ladies in MAXIM

Posting this here since it's possible SOME might interpet it as a SPOILER:

For the second straight year, some of the Apprentice ladies have gone the route of shooting in MAXIM. A picture that appears in Monday's print edition of the New York Daily News has "fired" candidates Jenn C., Pamela and Stacie J. (who looks much different with straight hair) and still-current candidates Sandy and Maria (with Maria's hair not as short as it was during filming of the show).

Could the fact that Sandy and Maria are in the picture mean they were "fired" before the final episode?

Reminds me of how every female last year was in the Maxim shoot as well and were all fired....NOOOO!!! Ivana's not in the picture!!!! Then again, she was anti-sex from the get go, so it doesn't shock me.

Good sign for Jen M?

Who would want to see Jenn C. half-naked in Maxim? Ewwww. Pamela the stick wouldn't be much better. The others are more understandable. Anyway, I know that doesn't answer your question, but I just had to make that comment. (*shudder*)

I personally don't think this would help determine the winner. Even the prospective winner could still be asked to pose for this picture. (Even though I don't understand why these ladies do this - I can't understand how this could possibly boost a business career).

is the finale on Dec 16? so early?????
    what is NBC going to do with the rest of the season on the already dead Thursday?

FORT Regular

SPOILER - Warning

I visited Jen C's website....really looking for spoilers (I can't help it)...she posted new photos

http://www.jennifercrisafulli.com/me...inframe=photos

Holy baloney!

If Jen C's photos are accurate again. I'm half mad and half glad.

Why must Jen C always give this wannabe seductive glare from a semi-side profile? She does it in every photo!

Edit: You know what I've always felt was an indicator of possible finalists or winners? Websites. When I see contestants with websites up well ahead of the time, I assume they're goners.....that is for this season. I haven't been able to locate one for Kelly, Jen M, or Kevin yet, so if someone knows they got one or not, then correct me.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    If Jen C's photos are accurate again. I'm half mad and half glad.
    I'm actually sad ....my favorite's there.

Why must Jen C always give this wannabe seductive glare from a semi-side profile? She does it in every photo!
    Yeah, why is that? That crooked smile.

I think your theory about websites is correct, except that Stacy R's came out after she got fired, not before (correct me if I'm wrong about this).

Oppsy!
    so Andy and Ivana got the boot too! do you think they're the 2 fired in the next epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Wallyhorse
    Nemeses:

Omarosa is famous for all the wrong reasons, but even with that, Ereka truly outshines her by a mile as the most famous.

Ereka is on what has now become at least in the east this season's "it" daytime show, winning it's 10:00 AM time slot in both New York and Philadelphia, which are two of the biggest TV markets in the country. The show seems to be finding its way elsewhere, and will do better as more stations move it into better slots, especially with the success here in the east. I suspect we will be seeing Ereka around long after Omarosa's flame burns itself out.
    I'm sorry, Wally, but Omarosa is the most famous of all season one candidates. Omarosa's fame (whether for wrong or right reasons, as you put it) is worldwide. All you have to do say the word/name "Omarosa" in Japan, China, UK, and many other places and it becomes a shared international joke. Ereka's 'fame' doesn't come close.

Now, since I'm not a fan of either Omarosa or Ereka, I don't care to get into a debate with you about it, since the facts are there for anyone who cares to research it. I was simply correcting the inaccuracy of your statement about Ereka being the most famous of season one candidates. Having done that, I'm done with the conversation about it.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Edit: I haven't been able to locate one for Kelly, Jen M, or Kevin yet, so if someone knows they got one or not, then correct me.

Kelly's website

Kevin's website (For those who like Kevin, some nice photos of him here And a very nice, sweet site intro by Kevin.

Haven't seen one for Jenn M., though.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread