+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    That's cuz Stacy R hasn't seen a reflection of herself talking.
    I wonder if Stacy's reflection even shows up in mirrors? Something tells me maybe not...

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo
    I disagree about Katrina being attractive. Katrina's had a boob job so that DQs her as being attractive. The same goes for Kristi for the same reason. Katrina and Kristi are just a couple of "Barbie Doll Wannabes". :nono I like natural women.
    Katrina looks like a mouse.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

The 11/18/04 Episode: The Butt Stops Here

From TV Guide, the episode for 11/18/04:

The Apprentice
    Thursday, November 18, 2004

The Butt Stops Here

The task: create an in-store catalog for Levis jeans. Apex's problems lie in the creative end, while Mosaic's are managerial, and after the boardroom session seven candidates remain.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Newbie

Upcoming Episodes

Hi,
    I'm a long-time lurker and really enjoy this site. I came across these previews and thought I'd share:

Source: TheFutonCritic (dot) com
    ------
    Thursday November 11, 2004
    EPISODE #10 - RUNAWAY PRIDE
    "Runaway Pride" -- It's a day to always remember when the candidates open up competing bridal shops. One project manager is overwhelmed by their lack of expertise in this particular field. The other team has to deal with a car accident, a marketing plan gone awry, and a project manager that rides the coat tails of a teammate.
    ------
    Thursday November 18, 2004
    EPISODE #11 - THE BUTT STOPS HERE
    "The Butt Stops Here" -- The teams compete to be the right fit when Donald Trump assigns them the task of creating an in-store catalogue for Levis jeans. It's all about the butt for Apex as one member tries to hijack an innovative design idea, while a member of Mosaic takes control of the project -- much to everyone's dismay.
    ------
    Thursday, November 25 2004
    Episode #12: The Pepsi Challenge
    In week 12 of this 15-week job interview, Donald Trump asks his six remaining proteges to design a new soda bottle for Pepsi -- and they nearly go flat. Friendships fizzle, loyalties leave a bad aftertaste, and in the end, Trump shakes up the entire brew in an explosive boardroom.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatSam
    Hi,
    I'm a long-time lurker and really enjoy this site. I came across these previews and thought I'd share:

wow,thanks for all the previews!!! can't wait to see the actual episodes!!!
    very interested in the Pepsi bottle episode, especially the "explosive boardroom" part....it might be a great epi of fights!

DT's tasks seem interesting....wondering what kind of tasks these guys will do when there's only several of them left!

ps.they're filmming season3 right now...any ppl in NewYork get a chance to see them on the street? it must be cold out there now...how can they work outside? (even think about that makes me chill)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatSam
    Hi,

------
    Thursday November 11, 2004
    EPISODE #10 - RUNAWAY PRIDE
    "Runaway Pride" -- It's a day to always remember when the candidates open up competing bridal shops. One project manager is overwhelmed by their lack of expertise in this particular field. The other team has to deal with a car accident, a marketing plan gone awry, and a project manager that rides the coat tails of a teammate.
    ------
    Thursday November 18, 2004
    EPISODE #11 - THE BUTT STOPS HERE
    "The Butt Stops Here" -- The teams compete to be the right fit when Donald Trump assigns them the task of creating an in-store catalogue for Levis jeans. It's all about the butt for Apex as one member tries to hijack an innovative design idea, while a member of Mosaic takes control of the project -- much to everyone's dismay.
    ------
    Thursday, November 25 2004
    Episode #12: The Pepsi Challenge
    In week 12 of this 15-week job interview, Donald Trump asks his six remaining proteges to design a new soda bottle for Pepsi -- and they nearly go flat. Friendships fizzle, loyalties leave a bad aftertaste, and in the end, Trump shakes up the entire brew in an explosive boardroom.

If that preview for episode 12 is correct that only 6 remain at the start of the task, then that means 2 persons are fired next week (episode 11.) Hence last night's "When its over its not over" teaser?

Quote Originally Posted by doctorpep
    If that preview for episode 12 is correct that only 6 remain at the start of the task, then that means 2 persons are fired next week (episode 11.) Hence last night's "When its over its not over" teaser?
    [Nodding] agree! the Nbc website says next week is another rules-broken epi...so I guess 2 ppl are fired....

Charles FORTean apprenticeboard's Avatar
    very good point - and they need to remove 2 at some point on the schedule they have...here's hoping for Ivana and Maria be gone!
    "He - dead wrong. Me - entirely correct" - Raj

"Sometimes I get the feeling the whole country is being run by Paris Hilton" - Molly Ivens

FORT Fogey
    Oh how sweet that would be!

Quote Originally Posted by apprenticeboard
    very good point - and they need to remove 2 at some point on the schedule they have...here's hoping for Ivana and Maria be gone!
    That would be wonderful, but that would also mean that BOTH teams would be in the boardroom - unless they tied, I doubt that would happen. Or.... Apex can choose one person from Mosaic in order to even out the teams again?

+ Reply to Thread