+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    Well, let's try the Runaway Pride episode airing again, lol. Hopefully TV Guide has it right, now.
    I have to start reading everyone's taglines! This one is priceless, and I can relate!
    -------
    I wonder is Sandy will be PM. I know she should be doing the bridal shop thing, but I assume the candidates don't know the theme of tasks in advance.

I know Mosaic does the random picking thing, but Sandy is the only one who has not been PM and it seems logical she should have a turn at it. Unless being PM is a desirable thing...

For Apex, since everyone has had a single turn, I wonder if they pick the person in order of how they were already PM. This would (if I remember correctly) make Ivana PM this week, then Kevin, Raj, Chris, and Jen.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter
    I have to start reading everyone's taglines! This one is priceless, and I can relate!
    -------
    I wonder is Sandy will be PM. I know she should be doing the bridal shop thing, but I assume the candidates don't know the theme of tasks in advance.

I know Mosaic does the random picking thing, but Sandy is the only one who has not been PM and it seems logical she should have a turn at it. Unless being PM is a desirable thing...

For Apex, since everyone has had a single turn, I wonder if they pick the person in order of how they were already PM. This would (if I remember correctly) make Ivana PM this week, then Kevin, Raj, Chris, and Jen.
    Hm..You are right, Sandy being the PM will be interesting indeed. Especially when it comes to home renovation, I wonder what kind of crazy idea she might have. Raj seems to be the real estate guru on Apex, which I dig the most, hopefully he is the PM this time. Ivana is a good pick but we Chinese are better at finance, real estate are not our thing, either way Sandy should be an easy beat, if not, the PM should be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Really, Maria, Jen C, & Ivana's only purpose this season is to help boost the general American public's self esteem.

Every Thursday night, I can sit down, relax, point my finger at Dumb, Dumber, & Dumberer, laugh and scream, "I feel better about myself!"
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

what if the ex-contestants were brought back to compete against the other 2 teams and like survivor, if they win those 2 teams have to go to the board room ? just a hunch

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon
    Actually, I believe it was Stacy R. who first brought up the "Stacie is scaring all of us" angle.
    No - Stacy R said "it was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life" (as DT was questioning the group.

I recall that, when Maria was being drilled about the budget overage, she got all flustered. Then she touched Stacie on the arm and said "well, what no one wants to talk about is that in the last task something happened to make us wonder if there is another side the Stacie's eersonality."

Anyone out there remember it this way? Cuz I definitely saw Maria as jumping to cover her own butt.

FORT Fogey
    I was just told about some photos for the "bringin' down the house" episode. Unfortunately, I don't have the photos or a link! The photos show that Rob and Jen C are helping Mosaic while Stacie J and Bradford are helping Apex.

No sigh of Stacy R!

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tango7
    No - Stacy R said "it was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life" (as DT was questioning the group.

I recall that, when Maria was being drilled about the budget overage, she got all flustered. Then she touched Stacie on the arm and said "well, what no one wants to talk about is that in the last task something happened to make us wonder if there is another side the Stacie's eersonality."

Anyone out there remember it this way? Cuz I definitely saw Maria as jumping to cover her own butt.
    Ur right, Tango... it was Elizabeth, Maria, and Stacie J. in the boardroom. Maria brought up the issue about Stacie's "competency" and that's when DT had Maria run up to the suite to get the rest of the team. I think DT asked Elizabeth why she brought Stacie J in the boardroom, and that's what started the conversation about the Stacie J. incident.... (But, I could be wrong... it's been a while) I still think that whole fiasco was SO wrong! Especially Stacy R's comment (above) If that's the scariest thing she's ever seen, she must have been raised on a desert island or something! Gimme a break!

Quote Originally Posted by LiteWeightLiz
    Especially Stacy R's comment (above) If that's the scariest thing she's ever seen, she must have been raised on a desert island or something! Gimme a break!
    That's cuz Stacy R hasn't seen a reflection of herself talking.

FORT Fogey
    I would laugh if she ended up losing in her field, much like Katrina (although Katrina was far more attractive and Troy was a jerk)

Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    I would laugh if she ended up losing in her field, much like Katrina (although Katrina was far more attractive and Troy was a jerk)
    I disagree about Katrina being attractive. Katrina's had a boob job so that DQs her as being attractive. The same goes for Kristi for the same reason. Katrina and Kristi are just a couple of "Barbie Doll Wannabes". :nono I like natural women.

+ Reply to Thread