+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    I'm wondering if the hook on having those previous firees show up next week is something to do with some kind of lesson about how you work, and how you treat your co-workers as you 'advance' in a company.
    That is be a great idea! I didn't study biz college so I don't have a point of reference. However, I'm going to guess they never teach ya' this kind of stuff. "Playing nice" in the workplace is extremely important in achieving success and the topic would be great for an episode of TA.

I don't care what their mission is, the fact that Stacie J and Jen C are gonna call Ivana out is thoroughly enjoyable for me.

ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I don't care what their mission is, the fact that Stacie J and Jen C are gonna call Ivana out is thoroughly enjoyable for me.
    ditto

i would like to see how the they got what they did to their PM this past episode

Would it be too much for me to hope one of them bangs Ivana and Maria's heads together, a la Three Stooges style?
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    Would it be too much for me to hope one of them bangs Ivana and Maria's heads together, a la Three Stooges style?

Oh, Man! Too bad they've already filmed the episode! That would have been GREAT!

Really, Maria, Jen C, & Ivana's only purpose this season is to help boost the general American public's self esteem.

Every Thursday night, I can sit down, relax, point my finger at Dumb, Dumber, & Dumberer, laugh and scream, "I feel better about myself!"

FORT Fogey
    Really, Maria, Jen C, & Ivana's only purpose this season is to help boost the general American public's self esteem.

Every Thursday night, I can sit down, relax, point my finger at Dumb, Dumber, & Dumberer, laugh and scream, "I feel better about myself!"
    That's too funny

Yeah, but Stacie really needs to call MARIA out. Maria's butt would have been fired (remember, she went $5,000 over budget), then as I recall, MARIA suddenly brought up the "Stacie is scaring all of us" angle.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7
    Yeah, but Stacie really needs to call MARIA out. Maria's butt would have been fired (remember, she went $5,000 over budget), then as I recall, MARIA suddenly brought up the "Stacie is scaring all of us" angle.
    Actually, I believe it was Stacy R. who first brought up the "Stacie is scaring all of us" angle.

11/11/04 Episode: Runaway Pride

Well, let's try the Runaway Pride episode airing again, lol. Hopefully TV Guide has it right, now.

Runaway Pride
    Thursday, November 11, 2004

Here come the nine remaining candidates, running bridal shops. One team has car troubles; the other has boss troubles.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread