+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    agreed w/ LG

no need to apologize, it's not like those two are going to make the final 4 anyways

Next week will be awesome.

Stacie J, Brad, & Jen C.

I can understand bringing back Stacie J, Brad, & Rob (first two fired for reasons non-related to task performances and the latter was sent early without knowing his real capabilities) but Jen C is there purely for the drama value. Which I'll admit, I won't mind watching as I can't wait to see Dumb vs Dumber vs Dumberer (Jen C, Ivana, Maria)

Are they actually going to be on the teams or is there something else they have to do? Anyways, I'm glad Stacie J and Jen C are going to call Ivana out! I'm hoping this means her days are numbered!

did you hear stacie called ivana a liar in the preview

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    I think it's a bad gimmick on MB's part. There is enough inner tension on both teams to make things interesting. What happens if one of the 4 is responsible for next weeks loss ? Is that fair to those on the losing team still eligible for winning ?

I'm sure there will be entertainment factor up the whazzo, but I'd rather not see the "game" tainted with past losers. For the Apprentice final, it's necessary to give each PM a team. This gimmick can't be compared to that.

FORT Fan
    I am wondering if they are only back in some sort of Auxilary mode (like Omarosa, Heidi, Katrina, Amy, Troy, and Nick) were brought back in for a mission. Or are they really back for good and have a shot at winning?
    Yes, I am DKR.

Survivor ALL STARS was like the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy, at the beginning. IT was an unbeatable idea, had so much potential it was ridiculous.

But bad casting and decisions on both Mark Burnetts and George Lucas's parts have completely ****** Up the entire story.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    If they're brought back to compete, it would make The Donald look like a fool. That his decisions can't be trusted. In the business world, that's a heck of a lot worse than B's bravado in giving up the immunity idol.

I still don't like seeing the rejects. While I believe, from watching Kwame fail repeatedly early on in season one, that he was a poor leader, the finale was tainted by his having to deal constantly with Omarosa's delusion that she was mentally capable of doing more than putting on a pageant face. Yes, his fault for choosing her, but that's just not a scenario that a real business leader would ever have to deal with.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I don't think the past contestants are here to stay - once fired, that's it. They're just back for ratings, in my opinion. I, for one, am not particularly thrilled with it because I hate it when past contestants come back on any reality TV show. I don't want to see them after their 15 minutes are up, so please go away! They're just going to try to wreak havok, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    I don't think the past contestants are here to stay - once fired, that's it. They're just back for ratings, in my opinion. I, for one, am not particularly thrilled with it because I hate it when past contestants come back on any reality TV show. I don't want to see them after their 15 minutes are up, so please go away! They're just going to try to wreak havok, that's all.
    I agree with you which is why I don't understand how they boost ratings....I guess somebody must like it? I didn't like it when they brought them back last season, and I'm not looking forward to seeing it again this season. I hate the whole idea of it....blech and pptooey! *scrunches up face*
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fogey
    I can't imagine any of the old contestants getting another shot.

If they did, it would either diminish the "serious" more professional nature of the show (i.e. compare to Survivor - job interview vs. life on the beach) or it would mean DT was wrong to have fired them in the first place. We know DT will never admit to being wrong and I don't think they'll risk making a mockery of the interview "process" by allowing the old people back in.

I'm wondering if the hook on having those previous firees show up next week is something to do with some kind of lesson about how you work, and how you treat your co-workers as you 'advance' in a company. You know, like... be careful how you treat your peers because you just never know if you're going to have to work with that person again in some capacity. So beware the enemies you make, who's back you stab, etc. Because that person will most likely have a personal agenda if you ever meet up again.

Just a thought.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread