+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

FORT Fogey
    In the promos for the 10/28 episode, Trump says "What is missing with you!?" He says it in a tone and manner which indicate that some frustration has been building.

Anyone have thoughts about who he is addressing?

Elizabeth? She's weak and seems to have emotional breakdowns
    Ivana? Blames others a la Stacy
    Chris? Thinks the size of hiw wallet puts him a notch above
    Andy? Lost the phone, needs follow up, etc.
    Kelly? Exaggerates more
    Raj? Oogles more women
    Maria? Shameless self-promotion
    Wes? another weak performance
    Kevin? another strategic error (e.g. like the fashion show pricing)
    Sany? bad decor decisions (restaurant and QVC)

Jen seems like the only one Trump hasn't berated yet.

FORT Fogey
    I'm not sure how to post pix within the body of a post, but the links below may contain spolier photos!

In cast the photos are removed from Jen's and John's sites, I've listed the names of the people who are in the photos but who have not been fired ye.

John and Elizabeth
    http://www.johnwillenborg.com/photos.html

Jen C, John, and Chris
    http://www.jennifercrisafulli.com/me...inframe=photos

FORT Fogey
    http://nbcumv.com/entertainment/rele...nsforcesw.html

From the article from NBCUMV:

"Back in the boardroom, Donald Trump breaks protocol in a shocking decision that rattles everyone at the table."

"Donny Deutsch, Chairman and CEO of Deutsch Inc: "Donald Trump and Mark Burnett understand the power of advertising, and utililizing all of our resources, each team delivered strong, integrated campaigns and presentations. At the end of the day only one team wins, and we selected the team that captured the heart and soul of the NYPD target."

It sounds as if both campaigns are good. I wonder if DT fires someone from the winning team for gross misbehavior (either Raj or Chris are my only two guesses) or emotional distress (Elizabeth)?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter
    http://nbcumv.com/entertainment/rele...nsforcesw.html

"... At the end of the day only one team wins, "
    The end of the day sure seems to have a YOOOGE significance to people on this show. It's even carried over to press releases about it now.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Regular
    My bet is it's either Chris (he'll say something offensive) or Elizabeth (she'll either overanalyze or will feel so alienated and won't produce).

November 4 Episode Change

Ok, don't know why TV Guide had the bridal shop episode originally listed for November 4, but was just looking again, and they changed the episode listing for that day to:

Bringing Down The House
    Thursday, November 4, 2004

The task facing the remaining 10 candidates: renovate houses on Long Island. One team must deal with an inept contractor; the other with ineptness closer to home. And both teams must deal with four previously fired candidates, each of whom has a personal agenda.
    Oooh, this sounds interesting!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

next firee

so, if we still believe in JenC, the next firee will be chris.

mr ebd-of-the-day will see his end of the day
    Last edited by D T C; 10-27-2004 at 08:13 PM.

4 previously fired candidates? Could mean so many things, could be A1, A2, or both. I would love to have Stacie J come back just to make their lives miserable! hehe!

spoiler

apologies squatman,

if you can delete that post, please do.
    well, in fact, this one is purely speculative (by me) spoiler, as it is taken in a different setting (not in the loser lodge).

btw, where should the 'real spoiler' go? or it shouldn't go anywhere win this site?

LG.
    This thread's title has been edited to give clear warning that the outcome may be revealed. It's ok to discuss potential spoilers in this thread given that warning.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread