+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

You guys are never going to believe this! NBC is giving away the ending on the Apprentice site!!! They have a picture of Kelly and Jen and Jen is positioned closer to The Donald AND she's on the right side of the picture, so CLEARLY she's going to win. Now I guess I have no reason to watch...

Tongue firmly in cheek (and enjoying all the speculation)...

andy had been in that location for a couple months, alone, right next to trump, and a larger figure

so i think trump would fire both, and hire andy for an assistant level job

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    You guys are never going to believe this! NBC is giving away the ending on the Apprentice site!!! They have a picture of Kelly and Jen and Jen is positioned closer to The Donald AND she's on the right side of the picture, so CLEARLY she's going to win. Now I guess I have no reason to watch...

Tongue firmly in cheek (and enjoying all the speculation)...

WHERE ARE THE PICS.???......i don't see them.I guess your alert may have warned them to withdraw the pics.

The Apprentice folks were foolish enough to disclose the upcomming episode pics too early. case example: last weeks final 4 episode.I stumbled upon the pictures and could clearly see that the final 2 would be Kelly and Jenn. I believe i saw them on a Sunday night and posted a prediction here,by Tuesday afternoon the pics were withdrawn.I guess the Apprentice web designers were slow to react and they must frequent this site and others

FORT Regular
    On the Today Show, Katie Couric asked the 16 fired apprentice candiates raise your hands if you're for Kelly or Jen. Only about 4 raised their hand for Kelly. Then Trump said the vote was about even

How did he make all those billions if he don't know how to count

perhaps 8 people did not raise their hands at all ?... just trying to make the maths work

I just saw the firees on the Today show also, and just wanted to assure everyone that the sentiment

"at the end of the day"

is still very important to these people. It was uttered four times. I didn't catch who said it the first time, but Lil Stacy said it once, and Jenn C. said it twice. :rolleyes
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I just saw the firees on the Today show also, and just wanted to assure everyone that the sentiment

"at the end of the day"

is still very important to these people. It was uttered four times. I didn't catch who said it the first time, but Lil Stacy said it once, and Jenn C. said it twice. :rolleyes
    because....ATEOTD, they are all fired?

Yes, indeed, that could be the reason it's still critical to them.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by HC_Lawson
    On the Today Show, Katie Couric asked the 16 fired apprentice candiates raise your hands if you're for Kelly or Jen. Only about 4 raised their hand for Kelly. Then Trump said the vote was about even

How did he make all those billions if he don't know how to count
    That is too funny!

But okay if those pics are real, Kelly must've done something real stupid then.

Then again, for all we know, Kelly could've planned it. I find Kelly smart and calculating enough for him to throw the last mission just so he can take advantage of the offers he'll receive much like last season's.

*sigh* How depressing. I don't think I can bear to watch tonight.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread