+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

I thought Trump said something in the previews about someone exaggerating too much. If that's the case, my bets are on Lil Stacie --- Miss "I've never been so scared before in my life" and Miss "Enron" being our exaggerator.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    I thought Trump said something in the previews about someone exaggerating too much. If that's the case, my bets are on Lil Stacie --- Miss "I've never been so scared before in my life" and Miss "Enron" being our exaggerator.
    or Ivana ... (I was so scared, I had to go hide in a corner !!)

FORT Newbie
    My prediction is that Jen M. and Wes are the next PMs based on where they are sitting in the promo...in the middle of the table with one empty chair between them (exactly where Kristi and Bill sat during the last corporate reshuffle). Also I wonder what made Jen growl/yell at something/someone? She seems to have been the model for controlled behavior thus far. Should be an interesting episode.

10/28/04 Episode ***SPOILER ALERT***

From TV Guide:

A Tale of Two Leaders
    Thursday, October 28, 2004

The task facing the remaining 11 candidates: devise a recruitment campaign for the New York Police Department. One team leader sticks to his plan; the other improvises.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

11/04/04 Episode ***SPOILER ALERT***

***SPOILER ALERT***

11/04/04 Episode

Runaway Pride
    Thursday, November 4, 2004

Here comes the bride... It's a day to always remember when the candidates open up competing bridal shops.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Ok, so many obvious comments come to mind about this task and assuming Sandy has survived to participate in this task... lol

well, if there is a bridal project , I hope Sandy will stay on the team till that project finishes, after all, she is supposed to be the "expert"in this erea more than any other ppl.

but if she isn't around by then is not totally suprising either , considering Starcy J. (the restaurant owner) got the boot just the week before the restaurant task is assigned.

I'm looking forward to see the bride epi, would Raj hitting on the brides?!

11/04/04 Episode ***POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT***

RUNAWAY PRIDE
    Thursday
    November 4, 2004

Here comes the bride... It's a day to always remember when the candidates open up competing bridal shops.
    Okay, Sandy... if you're still around by then, let's see you do your thang

um, I'm not forgetful, guys, in case you're wondering why my post above is kinda duplicated a couple above it. I actually posted in 2 different threads, but they both got moved to here, lol

If Sandy doesnt win this mission (assuming she won't be fired next week), then she will truly be in the same line of incompetence as Ivana, Maria, & Jen C.

+ Reply to Thread