+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by banzai
    Dec. 9th is the interview episode. Mr. Trump will reveal the final two contestants.
    Then he'll call out the 6 fired contestants to help the final two.
    And then on Dec. 16th, we'll see the final two do their tasks.

Since we saw the first 4 fired contestants returned in the home-renovating task, most likely, we'll see the next 6 fired contestants in order.

Mr. Trump tries different ways to make each season looks different.

SO who were the 6 after that he fired ,Pamela,Stacy,John,Raj,Chris & Elizabeth.
    The pics are up from the NBC website.!!!!!! It looks like Kelly and Jennifer are the final 2. And judging by the photos

Jennifer's team: Pamela,Stacy,Chris
    Kelly's team: John,Raj,Elizabeth

Looks very interesting,for sure. :rolleyes

My opinion is that Kelly will win this one by a landslide and it looks like he's doing the horse racing one, while Jen M is doing the NBA charity game (how I'd love to participate in that!)

Looking at who's on his team, Kelly's got a group of sharp and experienced individuals that also don't cause conflicts. Although I can imagine Raj & Kelly butting heads, but the two are professional enough to cooperate effectively amid occasional disagreements. Meanwhile Stacy R hasn't proven herself, is a distraction and Chris wasn't a standout either. Then Pamela is debatable.

My only guess as to why these 6 are in the final is because NBC wants to avoid an Omarosa last season when one member of the team completely destroyed the candidate's chance. If Jen M was unfortunate enough to have Ivana, Kevin, or Maria on the team, I can see conflicts arising fast. But this grop of 6 is better than the final 6 that were fired IMO (Raj, Pamela, John, Elizabeth, Stacy R, & Chris vs Andy, Sandy, Kevin, Ivana, Maria, & Wes)

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I don't know - I wouldn't mind having Andy on my team if I were Jen. Kelly would be too condescending to ever take Andy. Andy has some good ideas, is a hard charger, and works to solve problems. But as for the other 5: eh, basically any of them except Maria.

FORT Regular
    Yeah this could be very interesting!!

Jennifer's team dynamics:

-Pamela ( well she is a very,very strong leader.Though she was fired for bringing in Stacy R,which was a personal reason.Other than that Pam is a good choice and I predict that Jenn knows this too and picked her. )
    -Stacy ( i don't see Jenn picking her first but she can be very efficient in a task if she's given clear instructions. )
    -Chris ( here again i don't think Chris is a leader but like Stacy he can be very efficient when put to task. )

.....Just a note.These are obviously fired candidates,but given Jenn's direction they might be able to pull it off.If evryone does his/her best to run things smoothly

Kelly's team dynamics:

-John ( not a strong leader either but he can gel really well under Kelly's direction,John is a follower )
    -Raj ( though they butted heads during the fashion task,Raj may prove insightful and worthy if he stays focused )
    -Elizabeth ( well,well she was weak under pressure but she may pull through if micro-managed )

My predictions are that Jennifer's team will win.With Pamela and her together that is very strong competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    My opinion is that Kelly will win this one by a landslide and it looks like he's doing the horse racing one, while Jen M is doing the NBA charity game (how I'd love to participate in that!)

Looking at who's on his team, Kelly's got a group of sharp and experienced individuals that also don't cause conflicts. )
    i concur

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I honestly think it's a tossup. Elizabeth pouts when she doesn't have her way, and Raj starts thinking with his other head when he's around beautiful women.

Stacy R. yammers but she'll do what she's told. Pamela will take ownership and be sure to get things done.

I have nothing to say about John or Chris, as both were pretty full of themselves and were largely absent from the storyline throughout the show minus a few stupid comments here and there.

According to this webpage:
    http://nbcumv.com/release_detail.nbc...imeschedu.html

There's a Tony Bennett performance right after the polo event and it causes a last minute scramble. So Kelly will be under pressure.

"Season Finale Event With Live Reveal!"

Decision Time

The final two tasks are underway as the remaining two candidates battle it out to be Donald Trump's next apprentice. But each one faces huge obstacles during their respective task: Trump is directly involved in missteps at both a polo match and an NBA charity game, and a Tony Bennett performance causes a last minute scramble. This all leads up to the final LIVE boardroom showdown where someone will hear the words "You're Hired."
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

according to this page:
    http://nbcumv.com/release_detail.nbc...enticequo.html

The O'Jays to Perform their Hit Song "For the Love of Money" Live and season 1 cast members will return.
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

FORT Regular

Ouestion?

I got a question. How do we know that Jen and Kelly are the final 2? If we already know that the last 6 apprentices fired are asked back to help the final 2, then wouldn't Kevin and Sandy be there also to make it 8? (like Amy and Nick last season). I don't see them in the pics, but they got to be there (somewhere). Just because we only see Jen and Kelly in the pics, don't mean they are neccessarily the final draw. Unless you see something I don't.

Actually the people that were brought back are not the last 6 to be fired. If that was the case, Wes, Maria, Kevin, Ivana, Sandy, & Andy would be there.

This group is the 6 that got fired after the first four (Jen C, Bradford, Stacie J, & Rob, which happen to be the group that got to come back for an episode) Unless this time around they bring back more than 6 the photos pretty much indicate a strong chance of Jen M & Kelly in the final.

+ Reply to Thread