+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by D T C
    this is real spoiler. mosaic definitely win as we know it was Pepsi Edge, not Less. Apex should at least call it pepsi more, more is less, more health, etc.

from the web picture....it seems ivana will be fired.

andy may be fired after the interview.

that will leave us with the lamest apprentices in the final

WELL, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY DTC (or insert real name here). Because Ivana had won and Andy has been fired. Know why?

Because we watched the episode already.

Maybe Ivana has a chance at the Final 4, maybe even the Final 2.
    I LOVE KATAMARI!
    YOU LOVE KATAMARI!
    WE LOVE KATAMARI!

<- The Shark Is This
    ^
    | THERE HE IS!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Jen is the only one without a Web site linked to all the other apprentices.
    The you think it is because she is the winner - or because nobody wanted to link to her Web site?

If Jen does win, she must do it because she is the best candidate for the job. It appears now that nobody likes her so the only reason she would survive in future boardrooms is because she did a good job.

I prefer Sandy, but I think Jen will be the last female standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty
    WELL, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY DTC (or insert real name here). Because Ivana had won and Andy has been fired. Know why?

Because we watched the episode already.

Maybe Ivana has a chance at the Final 4, maybe even the Final 2.
    yeah...you are always right. mr prophet me dead wrong
    i actually dont have much against ivana now, as she looks good against the other cat by comparison. so i don't really care who proceeds.

to attempt another prediction that inwill most likely turn out to be wrong aga, ivana will win and in final 4, in part due to the $ she earned by the stripping dare.
    i think she is creative but she lacks business sense and leadership skill and will fail the interview totally.

it stand for Donald Trump Chopper? just kidding.
    yeah.....it looked like pepsi less, but it was

PEPSI
    D
    G
    LESS 50%

the D/G really didnt stand out. i think it looks better to make the 2 E's transparent as well.

it is a pity they fired andy this way. i think he is gentleman. "DT" should have fired him for handing out money and holding the food -- bad people management....
    but he never does it with a rational mind, always fire people with the wrong reason, and we are not surprised.

all these trash in the final...sigh
    Last edited by D T C; 11-30-2004 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HC_Lawson
    If Jen makes it to the Final 4, she will blow the rest out of the water during the interviews, because during the Pespi-Edge presentation, everyone was unnerved when speaking to the executives except for Jen. I could tell that Kelly was nervous (sputtered some), Ivana was nervous (spoke with fake energy to hide her lack of confidence), and Sandy was real nervous (I was so ashamed for her, I muted my TV in respect).

So if Jen is in the last 4, expect her to advance to the finals!!!!
    My thoughts exactly. If Jen survives the next board room, she'll make final two. But that's a big If.

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D T C
    it is a pity they fired andy this way. i think he is gentleman. "DT" should have fired him for handing out money and holding the food -- bad people management....
    but he never does it with a rational mind, always fire people with the wrong reason, and we are not surprised.

all these trash in the final...sigh
    I agree, DTC... I'm tired of his reasoning. It just doesn't make sense!

I'm so disillusioned with the people that are left... I almost don't even want to watch any more, if it weren't for my curiosity!

OK! The photos for episode #14, the M&M task, are out at http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Apprentice_2/:

Sandy: http://images.nbcmv.com/photos/previ.../2TAPhvN04.jpg
    Apex: http://images.nbcmv.com/photos/previ.../2TAPhqN04.jpg
    Mosaic: http://images.nbcmv.com/photos/previ.../2TAPhuN04.jpg
    Ivana: http://images.nbcmv.com/photos/previ.../2TAPhsN04.jpg

Notice that Mosaic is selling the red candy bars. Apex is selling the blue ones.
    I don't know which one tastes better?
    I still say Mosaic will lose because they have less manpower. Sandy will be fired.

What do guys think?
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

I definetly think Mosaic is going to win without a doubt. They seem more organized.

How could a man turn down candy from these two?

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Mosaic is going to win because they will be more organized, more uniform, and let's face it - prettier! Selling hand over fist is better than not selling because you look like a ragtag bunch.

Ivana has to drop trou to get attention... yuck. I hope she's not commando under there. *shudder*

FORT Fogey
    Ivana looks like she just got dropped off with a tourist group from Asia! What's that green thing she has slung over her shoulder? Her camera bag?

Possible outcome for next week (intended as humor only!)

We know from the previews that Ivana drops trou for this next task. I predict that the bitter fued between her and Jenn prompts Jenn to call the cops on her (once Jenn and Sandy show up in the same neighborhood as the other team.)
    The cops arrest Ivana for indecent exposure and DT and company are forced to have, not a boardroom, but a courtroom decision, in the session that will be the most "obvious to be fired" segment in reality TV history.
    Whatever it takes to get rid of Ivana, I'm all for. :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread