+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

I'm beginning to see it already. I believe the Final Four will be the four candidates listed below.

Kelly
    Jennifer M.
    Kevin
    Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo
    I'm beginning to see it already. I believe the Final Four will be the four candidates listed below.

Kelly
    Jennifer M.
    Kevin
    Sandy
    I think so too. If Ivana makes the final four than this show has truly gone down the drain.

I really hope they do the interviews again, IMO that was one of the best episode last season. I believe Jen M will do real well in that aspect, meanwhile Kelly would be above average, Kevin will sweat, and Sandy will get cut off.

I think the Don will want 2 guys in the final four, so I bet Kevin's safe next week unless he REALLY screws up something horribly.

So I'd guess Jen, Sandy, or Ivana is going to be fired. I REALLY want Ivana to go home. It would be so unfair to the more talented candidates if Ivana makes the top 4. Jen's been a major contributor throughout the tasks, and only in the last few weeks have people started to rub up against her, probably because they see her as a threat. Sandy... meh... she hasn't really shown enough leadership, and her public speaking sucked this week, but she's also got some very redeeming qualities, and I'd love to see her and Jen win this next task.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I think Apex (Ivana, Kevin, Kelly) will win because they have 3 people. They have more manpower. The task is to sell candies and whatever team makes the most money wins.
    I don't think they can hire temps to help them.
    Mosaic loses and Sandy will be fired.
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass
    So I'd guess Jen, Sandy, or Ivana is going to be fired. I REALLY want Ivana to go home. It would be so unfair to the more talented candidates if Ivana makes the top 4. Jen's been a major contributor throughout the tasks, and only in the last few weeks have people started to rub up against her, probably because they see her as a threat. Sandy... meh... she hasn't really shown enough leadership, and her public speaking sucked this week, but she's also got some very redeeming qualities, and I'd love to see her and Jen win this next task.
    Based on the promo, with Ivana pulling her stunt, I suspect she may be fired win OR lose.

I heard there's a rumor that Mr. Trump regrets in firing Andy. So the next board room takes about 5 hours because Mr. Trump doesn't want to make mistakes.
    If that is true, then it wouldn't take more than 1 second to fire Ivana because of her public stripping.
    Therefore, the boardroom takes about 5 hours to find out whether Mr. Trump should fire Sandy or Jenn M.
    I'm guessing that Sandy will be fired.

What do you guys think?
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

All of the boardrooms this year have lasted several hours, according to George, Carolyn, Trump, and Burnett.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

12/09/04 Episode - The Final Four

From TV Guide:

The Apprentice
    Thursday, December 9, 2004

The Final Four

The four remaining Trump-lites face the firing squad during a round of interviews with CEOs from across the country. After that, it's off to the board room, where they find out which two move on to the final showdown and which just move on.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I have a feeling that Jen M & Kelly will do the best with the interviews, if indeed Jen M makes it to the final 4.

Kevin might sweat too much, I hope he put on extra coats of deodorants.

FORT Regular
    If Jen makes it to the Final 4, she will blow the rest out of the water during the interviews, because during the Pespi-Edge presentation, everyone was unnerved when speaking to the executives except for Jen. I could tell that Kelly was nervous (sputtered some), Ivana was nervous (spoke with fake energy to hide her lack of confidence), and Sandy was real nervous (I was so ashamed for her, I muted my TV in respect).

So if Jen is in the last 4, expect her to advance to the finals!!!!

+ Reply to Thread