+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

FORT Fogey
    LOL, without knowing anything else, I can assure you that the name 'Pepsi Less' is a completely nonstarter, a total loser of a name that executives would deep six in a New York minute. Basic branding 101, think about it if you don't immediately see why.

Whoever on that team agreed to use the name is a complete idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by banzai
    I'm guessing:
    - Ivana should become a PM to show Mr. Trump something. It's been a long time since the ice cream task.
    - Andy should fight to become a PM since he wanted to become one in the bridal-shop task.
    - Jenn M. will move to Mosaic team
    - Mosaic now has Andy (PM), Sandy, & Jenn M.
    - Apex now has Ivana (PM), Kevin (exempt), & Kelly
    - Mosaic theme is Pepsi Edge
    - Apex theme is Pepsi Less
    - Pepsi chooses Pepsi Edge http://www.pepsiedge.com/, Apex loses and Ivana gets fired
    - Mosaic wins. Andy is guaranteed to be one of the final four.
    Interesting, but I would like to see Jenn M become PM for Mosaic.

That way it's Ivana vs Jenn.
    The loser leaves and the winner is in the final four.
    After the way Ivana ripped jenn in the last episode, it would be 'put up or shut up' time

real spoiler

this is real spoiler. mosaic definitely win as we know it was Pepsi Edge, not Less. Apex should at least call it pepsi more, more is less, more health, etc.

from the web picture....it seems ivana will be fired.

andy may be fired after the interview.

that will leave us with the lamest apprentices in the final

Didn't the preview say that one contestant is guaranteed a spot in the final 4 as long as they don't screw up or something along that line? I'm guessing its referring to one of the PM, any idea on what that was supposed to mean though?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Didn't the preview say that one contestant is guaranteed a spot in the final 4 as long as they don't screw up or something along that line? I'm guessing its referring to one of the PM, any idea on what that was supposed to mean though?
    The winning PM of the Pepsi task will be safe because he/she will have an exemption for the following task leaving Trump to be able to only fire one of 4. So winner of Pepsi tasks moves right into final 4.

Here's the final task on December 16th, 2004:
    http://nbcumv.com/release_detail.nbc...imeschedu.html

"Season Finale Event With Live Reveal!"

Decision Time

The final two tasks are underway as the remaining two candidates battle it out to be Donald Trump's next apprentice. But each one faces huge obstacles during their respective task: Trump is directly involved in missteps at both a polo match and an NBA charity game, and a Tony Bennett performance causes a last minute scramble. This all leads up to the final LIVE boardroom showdown where someone will hear the words "You're Hired."
    Last edited by banzai; 11-24-2004 at 06:50 PM. Reason: forgot the date
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

FORT Newbie
    I thought with Kevin being the PM last week, if Apex loses, it will be either Kelly or Ivana. Even though I want it to be Ivana, for some reason I think it will be Kelly.

FORT Newbie
    I think the final four will be:
    Jen M
    Sandy
    Andy
    Kevin

My favourite is Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by Debster
    I thought with Kevin being the PM last week, if Apex loses, it will be either Kelly or Ivana. Even though I want it to be Ivana, for some reason I think it will be Kelly.
    but according to this spoiler thread, we already know who are the final two:
    Suspicions About "Apprentice" Wagers (*SPOILERS*)
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

Quote Originally Posted by pulse 40 Scam
    ELIZABETH JAROSZ-.....-she is an actress go to google and read!
    um, her acting experiences, as well as her directing and production experience is old news in this forum.

And Pulse40 is hardly a fake company . Proctor & Gamble doesn't hire "fake companies" to lead the creation of an entirely new category of products scheduled to launch as early as 2009.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread