+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 214

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

  1. #121
    FORT Fanatic banzai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    TVland
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    "Pep Les"
    Pep Les sounds like Pepsi Lesbo. LOL
    no wonder they lose
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

  2. #122
    Thorpedo is Love Mrs Cwebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by banzai
    Pep Les sounds like Pepsi Lesbo. LOL
    no wonder they lose

    That's what I thought at first, but I decided to let y'all go discover that part for yourself. hehe

  3. #123
    FORT Fanatic banzai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    TVland
    Posts
    488
    According to this photo,
    http://nbcumv.com/listing_detail.nbc...125210000.html
    look like George is back for episode 12, the Pepsi challenge.
    So he gets paid for this episode

    Also check out the next reward for episode 12:
    http://nbcumv.com/release_detail.nbc...niandpeps.html
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

  4. #124
    Kanai Nemeses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    3,835
    Quote Originally Posted by banzai
    this thread is hot now!

    lol, this thread has always been "hot"... look at the number of posts in it from the beginning
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

  5. #125
    I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,921
    Ivana is gone next episode!! Yay!!! The only person that Trump would be irritated by enough to fire on the spot with Apex is Ivana! She never takes responsibility for anything, and Kelly has been way too good for Trump to fire. Kevin is also exempt. So it must be Ivana. The reality tv gods are smiling on us this week... now THERE is something to be Thankful for.

  6. #126
    Charles FORTean apprenticeboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Albuquirky
    Posts
    336
    I'm struck by the attitudes in the first few still photos. Just on body language, I'd say that Apex won. (Of course I also said that if Andy presents, his team wins - and it's pretty clear that he's presenting.)

    Opening Photo - Andy hands together (joining with audience) Sandy and Jennifer in "standing by" mode, hands clasped in front of them. Jennifer looking reserved (nothing to see here) while Sandy directs focus to Andy.

    Photo 2 - Andy presenting solo, good distance from his poster (hand in pocket a little too relaxed, but showing confidence.)

    Photo 3 - Kelly pointing aggresively at someone in the crowd (not good with his facial expression, looks blaming.) Other hand behid his back, and Kevin at parade rest. Message is "we're not engaged". Ivana in a posture of defeat/exhaustion - looking down, shoulders slumped. Neither Kevin nor Ivana directing focus.

    Photo 4 - Kelly pointing at poster - too far away, leaning towards it - which is away from the audience. Kevin looking sloppy with his papers, leaning forward to see around Ivana, but appearing like he's turning away from the audience. Ivana with her arms crossed - focusing on Kelly, but with a "so what/prove it to me" posture.

    Picture 5 - Ivana pointing at bottle with one arm still across her stomach - defensive posture. Not looking at the audience.

    Based on confidence and energy level, it almost doesn't matter how good the talking points are or the idea is. The presentation looks like a clear win for Apex without knowing anything else.

    Oh yeah - I just got back from being an evaluator at a Toastmasters meeting - can ya tell?
    Last edited by apprenticeboard; 11-23-2004 at 11:57 PM.
    "He - dead wrong. Me - entirely correct" - Raj

    "Sometimes I get the feeling the whole country is being run by Paris Hilton" - Molly Ivens

  7. #127
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by apprenticeboard
    I'm struck by the attitudes in the first few still photos. Just on body language, I'd say that Apex won. (Of course I also said that if Andy presents, his team wins - and it's pretty clear that he's presenting.)

    Opening Photo - Andy hands together (joining with audience) Sandy and Jennifer in "standing by" mode, hands clasped in front of them. Jennifer looking reserved (nothing to see here) while Sandy directs focus to Andy.

    Photo 2 - Andy presenting solo, good distance from his poster (hand in pocket a little too relaxed, but showing confidence.)

    Photo 3 - Kelly pointing aggresively at someone in the crowd (not good with his facial expression, looks blaming.) Other hand behid his back, and Kevin at parade rest. Message is "we're not engaged". Ivana in a posture of defeat/exhaustion - looking down, shoulders slumped. Neither Kevin nor Ivana directing focus.

    Photo 4 - Kelly pointing at poster - too far away, leaning towards it - which is away from the audience. Kevin looking sloppy with his papers, leaning forward to see around Ivana, but appearing like he's turning away from the audience. Ivana with her arms crossed - focusing on Kelly, but with a "so what/prove it to me" posture.

    Picture 5 - Ivana pointing at bottle with one arm still across her stomach - defensive posture. Not looking at the audience.

    Based on confidence and energy level, it almost doesn't matter how good the talking points are or the idea is. The presentation looks like a clear win for Apex without knowing anything else.

    Oh yeah - I just got back from being an evaluator at a Toastmasters meeting - can ya tell?



    HELLO!!!!......i think you have your teams mixed up,i agree with your assesments,but I believe Andy is on team Mosaic,btw

  8. #128
    FORT Regular Twit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    58
    So, do we think Andy is the PM for Mosaic (or Apex or whatever his team is called)?
    "The Amazing Race 5 is officially over. Next up for Colin: Hell." Entertainment Weekly.

  9. #129
    FORT Fanatic banzai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    TVland
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Twit
    So, do we think Andy is the PM for Mosaic ?
    I'm guessing:
    - Ivana should become a PM to show Mr. Trump something. It's been a long time since the ice cream task.
    - Andy should fight to become a PM since he wanted to become one in the bridal-shop task.
    - Jenn M. will move to Mosaic team
    - Mosaic now has Andy (PM), Sandy, & Jenn M.
    - Apex now has Ivana (PM), Kevin (exempt), & Kelly
    - Mosaic theme is Pepsi Edge
    - Apex theme is Pepsi Less
    - Pepsi chooses Pepsi Edge http://www.pepsiedge.com/, Apex loses and Ivana gets fired
    - Mosaic wins. Andy is guaranteed to be one of the final four.
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

  10. #130
    Charles FORTean apprenticeboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Albuquirky
    Posts
    336
    yeah, had the team names mixed up. The analysis still stands, though - I've run the pictures by 3 people who don't watch the show, with no hints - every one thinks the one with "that girl with black hair and bad posture" loses.
    "He - dead wrong. Me - entirely correct" - Raj

    "Sometimes I get the feeling the whole country is being run by Paris Hilton" - Molly Ivens

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.