+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by friendssuperfan
    so we'll have apprentice 3 b4 summer? that's cool, we'll enjoy 2 apprentices this yr! yay!
    this makes me think nbc is kind of in desperate need of donald and apprentice to keep its rating afloat, and keep the thursday night less humiliating. apprentice seems to be one of the only 2 shows from nbc makes the weekly top 10 recently. (the other is : ER)
    That was the plan all along. The show was scheduled for 32 episodes this year split into two parts.

Hmm....found Ivana's too now, shockingly its www.ivanama.com

I'm charging her extra for having to put up with staring at her pics, same goes to Maria.

So Jen M is the only one.......

photos for episode #11 are up at NBC.
    I can't tell who are the PMs.
    http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Apprentice_2/

but look like Kelly is moving to the Apex team.

and Heidi's commentary for ep. 10 is up too.
    Last edited by banzai; 11-15-2004 at 11:23 PM.

heidi's comment on nbc.com....i found this is funny and true

"Good thing Raj was fired last week. He would not know what to do between Melania in the jewelry store and the hundreds of women trying on bridal dresses!!"

and i guess maybe ivana is the pm for apex.....

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    Who would want to see Jenn C. half-naked in Maxim?
    oh man ME, ME,ME!!!!!! I did like what I saw when they all went to the Hamptons and she was in the bikini top.....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by banzai
    photos for episode #11 are up at NBC.
    I can't tell who are the PMs.
    http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Apprentice_2/

but look like Kelly is moving to the Apex team.

and Heidi's commentary for ep. 10 is up too.

Looks like Andy leads the Mosaic. Kelly moves to Apex (good for Andy). I predict Mosaic will win this one again. We know that Trump probably fires two candidates in this episode. Clearly it is easier to find two candidates to fire in Apex.

If Apex wins and Ivana is the PM, then she's exempt for episode 12. Episode 13 is a recap. So we still see her in episode 14.
    Oh my god, Mr. Trump is torturing us. She outwits and outlasts most of the contestants.

episode 13: recap
    episode 14: M& M task
    episode 15: interview
    episode 16: finale

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by banzai
    If Apex wins and Ivana is the PM, then she's exempt for episode 12. Episode 13 is a recap. So we still see her in episode 14.
    Oh my god, Mr. Trump is torturing us. She outwits and outlasts most of the contestants.
    And based on what I read this morning about Trump apparently not liking Jenn M. as much as some thought, perhaps Ivana is the only woman that gets to the final four, or it's all men at that point (with Maria and Sandy both in the MAXIM spread, I suspect they will be the next two "fired").

I do know this: If I'm Law & Order Creator Dick Wolf, I'd be doing this if Jenn M. were "fired" by Trump:

That would be for reasons mentioned in other threads (wanting her to be Elisabeth Rohm's replacement as the Assistant District Attorney, click here for earlier posts where I explain this better, scroll up once there to see such).
    Last edited by Wallyhorse; 11-16-2004 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Correction in post and adding a link to earlier posts

12/02/04 Episode: Sweet & Lowdown

From TV Guide for December 2, 2004

The Apprentice
    Thursday, December 2, 2004

Sweet & Lowdown

The sweet science of manufacturing and selling a new candy bar is the task facing the final five candidates. There'll be quality-control issues and a turf war.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

11/25/04 Episode: The Pepsi Challenged

For November 25, 2004:

The Apprentice
    Thursday, November 25, 2004

The Pepsi Challenged

Donald Trump asks his six remaining proteges to design a new soda bottle for Pepsi -- and they nearly go flat. Friendships fizzle, loyalties leave a bad aftertaste, and in the end, Trump shakes up the entire brew in an explosive boardroom.
    All I can say is.. I'm glad I don't like Pepsi :p
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread