+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Carolyn, George, Robin, Rona, etc.

Since Carolyn runs a golf course, it seems likely that the weekends are the busiest times for her. She probably puts 30 of those 60 hours in on Sat. and Sun. alone.

The other 30 she spends following dumb idiots in short skirts around the streets of Manhattan. :-)

I like Caro a lot--I think her withering looks and comments add a lot of spice to the BR sequences, and I'm glad to see that DT thinks at least one woman is worthy enough to be part of his empire. The girls are very stupid not to emulate Carolyn in their dress and manner. Next to her, all female candidates look like tarted-up high school cheerleaders, not future executives.

I have made the point on my George thread that I'd love to see Caro & George totally run the boardroom show and do away with the annoying windbag in the center chair. Both Caro & George lose some cred every week when they have to grovel in front of the throne that way . . .

CCL
    Caroyln seems harsher this year - she was withering in the boardroom last week. I wonder what happens with her regular job when she is working on the Apprentice?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Torley Wong sings a song! Torley Wong's Avatar
    Carolyn looked great in this episode, and her 'do was even more Princess Di-ish! On the other hand, George looked tired and haggard. What's up with that? Is she sucking the life force outta him?

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Torley Wong
    On the other hand, George looked tired and haggard. What's up with that?
    He is old. It happens.

If I were on the Apprentice, I would model myself after Carolyn...demeanor and all. She has shown confidence, great intelligence, real poise and true grace. She is every inch the consummate professional.

i agree, lurkinlady. it's too bad she may be missing out on those "wonder" years. but, on the bright side, carolyn doesn't have to rely on daycare since it seems her husband stays home with them. dad as primary caregiver is pretty special. and, carolyn is being a role model for her kids, showing them that it's ok for a woman to work. that their needs -- emotional and material -- will still be met. carolyn clearly enjoys her job, and might very well be miserable as a stay-at-home mom. and that would be even worse for the entire family.

add me to the Carolyn and George fan club!!
    Last edited by realfun; 09-22-2004 at 11:12 AM.

Maybe it's just me but was the camera was on her a little longer than normal? I thought she looked prettier than usual last night...is her hair darker than last season??

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Nghe
    Robin Himmler, an assistant to the boss for almost four years. "They're waiting to see if they'll get fired," says Katrina, "and all they can think about is asking Robin for her number."
    The rest of America wants her number too -- she was recently reatured in Maxim magazine.

http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_...girl_1077.html

FORT Newbie
    I agree Robin look great. My only problem with the production is that it looks too slick. It is obvious that Robin, Trump and Caroline have the makeup/lighting crew giving them touch ups and that makes this show lose a good deal of the realism.

FORT Fan
    I don't think those 4 photos of her in the Maxim website are very flattering. I think she's more attractive on the show, but maybe men like her "look" in those Maxim photos...

+ Reply to Thread